K Smith

Default liberals will cause the death of millions of Americans within10 years

Robert White wrote:
The only hope we have is for intelligent Americans to see through their self
serving agenda. Because of the aid and comfort they give the terrorists, we
lose people everyday!

Bob

Don't sell people short. The few loons we have around here from the
extreme left are balanced by the right's extremists. The average voters,
the vast numbers that actually carry elections in western democracies,
are split about 50/50 & to tag half any population as stupid is unwise
at best, dangerous at worst.

So look at the extreme left we have here that start most of the OT
threads, Harry?? a complete nutter & liar, an oxygen thief of no
consequence. JPS?? well probably yet another hidden identity but so
what? he never writes anything of his own & just a tad too Harry like,
is the master of pasting deceptive material of others.

Chuck's a good example of the standard leftie, he's well healed so his
"beliefs" are free & certainly don't impact on his life style, however
he gets his jollies telling others how they should behave to be as good
a person as he thinks he is, he's sincere & reasonably moderate in his
views, just mistaken that's all.