Gould 0738

Default liberals will cause the death of millions of Americans within 10 years

The only hope we have is for intelligent Americans to see through their self
serving agenda.

Not exactly true. We can also hope that some intelligent American will enter
this thread on the conservative side.

Because of the aid and comfort they give the terrorists, we
lose people everyday!

Well of course. If it wasn't for the liberals in the US, the 70% of the world
that hates our guts would just call up GWB and say
"Well, we can't count on anybody in the US expressing an opinion that's
inconsistent with the Bush administration anymore- so as a result we're
absolutely done! Where you want us to lay down our arms, Massah? Where you want
all that free oil delivered? How fast can you get Pat Robertson over here to
set fire to these heaps of discarded Korans?"

Yeah, that's it.