K Smith

Default liberals will cause the death of millions of Americans within10 years

jps wrote:
In article ,
says...

Don't sell people short. The few loons we have around here from the
extreme left are balanced by the right's extremists. The average voters,
the vast numbers that actually carry elections in western democracies,
are split about 50/50 & to tag half any population as stupid is unwise
at best, dangerous at worst.

Stupid and dangerous? Look in the mirror, I have already and it's not
me.

As usual you're so obsessed with spruiking your position you missed the
point. I said to suggest ALL dems or what? 50% of the community, are
stupid was unwise &/or dangerous. See I even allowed that not ALL of you
are stupid, however if you took offense don't feel too bad, because I do
think you & Harry as one are stupid, unwise & dangerous (as admitted &
proven when he stalked Madcow)

Even the dems would have to do something after 911 & it seems they are
hopelessly split amongst themselves as to what to do. So if you're both
so uninformed that you don't even dare take your OT BS to the proper
NG's why don't you tell us all what "should" have been done & even
better what would be the best way to protect the US (& us don't forget
little us:-)) from this point forward.

Remember the very same advisers advise both sides of politics & it
would be a very dangerous thing for any administration to just ignore
that very expensively paid for advice, very dangerous to their future
careers but much worse to your personal wellbeing.

Have you even considered what impact it would have on your country if
there were even a small nuclear detonation somewhere in the US?? the
whole country would go postal & the consequences for the entire world
then become truly frightening. If you can just tear yourself away from
your hated of the very same people who feed, try to educate & protect
you day to day, you'd see that even though this is unpleasant &
extremely sad at the moment; is it something you would have been happy
with in say 1999 if you knew it would have prevented 911???

Anyway what do you say a dem admin should/would do from now??? & why do
you say whatever you say?? Just throwing rocks at any & every passer by
is too easy, stand up & be counted.

Death be not proud Don ßailey General 0 September 29th 03 03:07 PM
Just How Safe Do You Feel? Doug Kanter General 34 July 13th 03 06:14 PM