jps

Default liberals will cause the death of millions of Americans within 10 years

In article , says...
The only hope we have is for intelligent Americans to see through their self
serving agenda. Because of the aid and comfort they give the terrorists, we
lose people everyday!

Bob

Would it take an Iraqi to agree with you for you to stand up for your
country?

I think not.

No, you'd fight for your country no matter. I wouldn't find any comfort
or aid in the fact that an Iraqi citizen thought his country was wrong.

Take that lame argument of yours and shove it right back up from whence
it came -- probably Rush's or Michael Savage's asshole, oops, I mean
mouth.

jps