JohnH

Default liberals will cause the death of millions of Americans within 10 years

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:07:13 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

Robert White wrote:

The only hope we have is for intelligent Americans to see through their self
serving agenda. Because of the aid and comfort they give the terrorists, we
lose people everyday!

Bob

A more realistic assessment is that we're reliving many of the mistakes
we made in Vietnam. The tougher we were there, the more resolute the
North Vietnamese became and the more recruits they attracted. Our
biggest problem now is that we have a relatively ignorant and ill-read
POTUS who is also intellectually lazy and has trouble with abstract
thinking.

The problem there was that we never got tough.

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD