Default Some good news on the Covid front

On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 17:54:18 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 2/11/21 2:54 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 13:28:11 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

According to Reuters the rate of new Covid infections is trending
sharply downward, and death rates are beginning to drop also.

https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/

Infection rates peaked in the closing days of the Trump presidency and
have steadily improved since then. Death rates will start falling
dramatically also since they lag behind infection rates. Things
should continue to improve as vaccines roll out, and mixed social
media messages get tamped down.

It's good to have some adult leadership for a change.

You really think the president, either one, really has anything to do
with Covid rates?
I am also not sure I pay that much attention to daily stats. That is
like watching a stock day to day. This could just be that testing is
not happening as much in the frenzy to get people vaccinated.
We are also seeing more herd immunity as more people have had it and
recovered. That was credited with the decline in numbers in NY/NJ by a
lot of people watching the stats.

I think Biden has improved the distribution of the vaccine and
apparently has contracted to buy more of it than Trump did. He's also
emphasizing getting the vaccine and protecting oneself. So yes, I think
Biden can have a positive impact on the numbers getting vaccinated and
the numbers of those taking the illness seriously. Oh, and unlike
Trump, Biden isn't minimizing COVID-19.

I haven't really seen the Biden effect at all and neither have any of
the people whining about not getting their shots in spite of two
additional vaccines coming online.
I also didn't see many people taking this serious last weekend. Things
are really about the same around here and it has been the same for 6
months. Masks where I go are probably 85-90% with old Latino men being
the worst, closely followed by young white women smoking a cigarette.

On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 18:44:38 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
[...]

than Trump did. He's also emphasizing getting the vaccine and protecting oneself. So yes, I think Biden can have a positive impact on the numbers getting vaccinated and the numbers of those taking the illness seriously. Oh, and unlike Trump, Biden isn't minimizing COVID-19.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff
452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Oh ya. Bidens a mover and a shaker.

He does have the shakes a might.

wrote:

According to Reuters the rate of new Covid infections is trending
sharply downward, and death rates are beginning to drop also.

https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/

Infection rates peaked in the closing days of the Trump presidency and
have steadily improved since then. Death rates will start falling
dramatically also since they lag behind infection rates. Things
should continue to improve as vaccines roll out, and mixed social
media messages get tamped down.

It's good to have some adult leadership for a change.

Again, thank God that Trump got the vaccine going as soon as he did. It's for
damn sure Biden had little or nothing to do with it. All that boy can do is
blame his failures on Trump...kinda like you do.

I rest my case!

I don't think Trump nor Biden have anything to do at all with this
vaccine. It is just good old capitalism at work.
All the government did was throw money at it.

All caps makes me feel good about my sexuality!

On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 07:44:01 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wrote in message:r
On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 19:34:36 -0500, John wrote:On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 13:28:11 -0500, Wayne B wrote:Accordi ng to Reuters the rate of new Covid infections is trendingsharply downward, and death rates are beginning to drop also.https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/Infection rates peaked in the closing days of the Trump presidency andhave steadily improved since then. Death rates will start fallingdramatically also since they lag behind infection rates. Thingsshould continue to improve as vaccines roll out, and mixed socialmedia messages get tamped down. It's good to have some adult leadership for a change.Again, thank God that Trump got the vaccine going as soon as he did. It's fordamn sure Biden had little or nothing to do with it. All that boy can do isblame his failures on Trump...kinda like you do.I rest my case!I don't

think Trump nor Biden have anything to do at all with thisvaccine. It is just good old capitalism at work. All the government did was throw money at it.

TRUMP CLEARED BEUROCRATIC OBSTICLES TO GET THINGS DONE. BIDEN IS A
BEUROCRATIC OBSTICLE. THE DEMOCRATIC MACHINE IS EVIL.

Wrote in message:r
[...]

Y'all feel good about your unconvential urges?
Y'all are one odd duck, even judging by The Johns' turd status.

Wrote in message:r
[...]

Justine is so sexed up with his relationship with JohnnyToilet, he can
only type in uppercase letters.

Wrote in message:r
[...]

Just thinking, maybe she likes the cosy close quarters in The John's Bowl because it reminds her of her glory days in the navee.

Wrote in message:r
[...]

Maybe you should complain about poseurs.