Default Some good news on the Covid front

On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 18:44:38 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 2/11/21 2:54 PM, wrote: On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 13:28:11 -0500, Wayne B wrote: According to Reuters the rate of new Covid infections is trending sharply downward, and death rates are beginning to drop also.

https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/ Infection rates peaked in the closing days of the Trump presidency and have steadily improved since then. Death rates will start falling dramatically also since they lag behind infection rates. Things should
continue to improve as vaccines roll out, and mixed social media messages get tamped down. It's good to have some adult leadership for a change. You really think the president, either one, really has anything to do with Covid rates? I am also not sure I pay that much attention to daily stats. That is like watching a
stock day to day. This could just be that testing is not happening
as much in the frenzy to get people vaccinated. We are also seeing more herd immunity as more people have had it and recovered. That was credited with the decline in numbers in NY/NJ by a lot of people watching the stats. I think Biden has improved the distribution of the vaccine and apparently has contracted to buy more of it

than Trump did. He's also emphasizing getting the vaccine and protecting oneself. So yes, I think Biden can have a positive impact on the numbers getting vaccinated and the numbers of those taking the illness seriously. Oh, and unlike Trump, Biden isn't minimizing COVID-19.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff
452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Oh ya. Bidens a mover and a shaker.

He does have the shakes a might.