True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Some good news on the Covid front

On Friday, 12 February 2021 at 12:15:02 UTC-4, Justin wrote:
All caps makes me feel good about my sexuality!
On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 07:44:01 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wrote in message:r
On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 19:34:36 -0500, John wrote:On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 13:28:11 -0500, Wayne B wrote:According to Reuters the rate of new Covid infections is trendingsharply downward, and death rates are beginning to drop also.https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/Infection rates peaked in the closing days of the Trump presidency andhave steadily improved since then. Death rates will start fallingdramatically also since they lag behind infection rates. Thingsshould continue to improve as vaccines roll out, and mixed socialmedia messages get tamped down. It's good to have some adult leadership for a change.Again, thank God that Trump got the vaccine going as soon as he did.. It's fordamn sure Biden had little or nothing to do with it. All that boy can do isblame his failures on Trump...kinda like you do.I rest my case!I don't

think Trump nor Biden have anything to do at all with thisvaccine. It is just good old capitalism at work. All the government did was throw money at it.

TRUMP CLEARED BEUROCRATIC OBSTICLES TO GET THINGS DONE. BIDEN IS A
BEUROCRATIC OBSTICLE. THE DEMOCRATIC MACHINE IS EVIL.

Y'all feel good about your unconvential urges?
Y'all are one odd duck, even judging by The Johns' turd status.