Bart Senior

Default Good news for America is bad news for the Democrats

New Republic today has a three-person byline story:
John B. Judis, Spencer Ackerman & Massoud Ansari.
The title of this piece is July Surprise.

"Late last month, President Bush lost his greatest advantage
in his bid for reelection. A poll conducted by ABC News...
discovered that challenger John Kerry was running even
with the president on the critical question of whom voters
trust to handle the war on terrorism.... This spring, the
administration significantly increased its pressure on Pakistan
to kill or capture Osama bin Laden, his deputy, Ayman Al
Zawahiri, or the Taliban's Mullah Mohammed Omar, all of
whom are believed to be hiding in the lawless tribal areas of
Pakistan."

So the latest liberal conspiracy is that the White House is
pressuring Pakistan to deliver bin Laden during the Democrat
convention!

Here is proof the liberals are afraid that bin Laden will be
captured! They don't want him captures. It is their big
fear that he will be capured before the election. So they are
doing damage control in advance, just in case!

It is always the case: Good news for America is bad news
for the Democrats

Jonathan Ganz

Well, it's about time. He should have pressured Pakistan from
day one. I guess that makes Bu**** a hero. Got it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
t...
[...]

Vito

"Bart Senior" wrote
Here is proof the liberals are afraid that bin Laden will be
captured! They don't want him captures. It is their big
fear that he will be capured before the election. So they are
doing damage control in advance, just in case!

If so, they learned it from Reagan. You did know that he cut a deal to
provide Iran illegal military materials and in return they held onto the
hostages they'd taken from the US embassy long enough to embarass Carter
didn't you?

Donal

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
t...
snip
Here is proof the liberals are afraid that bin Laden will be
captured! They don't want him captures. It is their big
fear that he will be capured before the election. So they are
doing damage control in advance, just in case!

It is always the case: Good news for America is bad news
for the Democrats

I'm surprised that a (seemingly) intelligent person could forgive Bush for
the lies that have led to the deaths of so many innocent Americans.

It seems that political bias is able to overcome the critical facilties of
any Republican supporter.

Tell me, Bart! Do you still believe that Saddam had WMD?

Regards

Donal

Jonathan Ganz

Talk about dumb questions....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Donal" wrote in message
Tell me, Bart! Do you still believe that Saddam had WMD?

Regards

Donal

Bart Senior

Of course Saddam had them. He used them on his own people.

I can think of a hundred thousand reasons why Saddam needed
to be stopped. Can you doubt it?

I don't believe Bush lied. He made the right decision based on
the information he had. I also know that much of the intelligence
the President has at his disposal will never be revealed to insure
it won't be compromised.

Bush sent a message to the world. Tyrants will be punished.

I can only fault him for taking so long to respond. He has more
patience that I. He showed great diplomatic restraint. He shows
the proper resolve now, not to let thugs rule by terror.

I fault many other nations for failing to step forward and
address issues like this throughout the world. The USA can't
do it alone. It is too bad the UN is inept and unable to take
decisive action when it needs to be done.

Donal wrote

Tell me, Bart! Do you still believe that Saddam had WMD?

Capt. Mooron

The entire USA should be afraid if they ever capture Bin Laden..... it
would only spur far more retaliatory terrorist attempts and raise your code
to red for the next 5 years.

CM

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
| Here is proof the liberals are afraid that bin Laden will be
| captured!

Jonathan Ganz

Exactly.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 02:27:53 GMT, "Bart Senior"
scribbled thusly:

Of course Saddam had them. He used them on his own people.

HAD is the operative word here Bart.
Bush & Co said he had them and was prepared to use them, and that was
the reason to invade Iraq.

Turns out it was a lie!
Evidence shows that there was NO evidence that any WMD remained.

I can think of a hundred thousand reasons why Saddam needed
to be stopped. Can you doubt it?

Sure, but the reason your Govt used to invade was a lie!

Now they're glossing over that saying it was for the good of the
Iraqui people....they now have a democracy...that YOU INSTALLED !?

I don't believe Bush lied. He made the right decision based on
the information he had. I also know that much of the intelligence
the President has at his disposal will never be revealed to insure
it won't be compromised.

Nah, the evidence was manufactured to achieve an aim the GWB had to
finish what his daddy started, No more, no less.

Bush sent a message to the world. Tyrants will be punished.

Nah, the message was "live like we do or be punished"

I can only fault him for taking so long to respond. He has more
patience that I. He showed great diplomatic restraint. He shows
the proper resolve now, not to let thugs rule by terror.

You're kidding, surely!

I fault many other nations for failing to step forward and
address issues like this throughout the world. The USA can't
do it alone. It is too bad the UN is inept and unable to take
decisive action when it needs to be done.

Have you ever looked at the history of "issues like this"?

Most have been caused by oher nations sticking their noses in other
countries affairs, splitting countries, installing leaders,
eliminating leaders, plotting the overthrow of governments, annexing
land....you name it, it was done in the name of bringing peace but
caused turmoil and ultimately the rise of the terrorist, the only way
less powerful groups can fight the might of the US and her tag along
allies.

Donal wrote

Tell me, Bart! Do you still believe that Saddam had WMD?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Donal

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
Of course Saddam had them. He used them on his own people.

When did he use them on his own people?

Why did the Allies do nothing at the time?

I can think of a hundred thousand reasons why Saddam needed
to be stopped. Can you doubt it?

Yes.

In international law there is only *one* acceptable reason to invade a
sovereign state.

If you can think of more than one reason, then you are favouring the
disregard of international law.

I don't believe Bush lied.

Really? He said that Saddam had WMD. Do you still believe that Saddam had
WMD when the invasion occurred?

He made the right decision based on
the information he had. I also know that much of the intelligence
the President has at his disposal will never be revealed to insure
it won't be compromised.

Nonsense!

Bush sent a message to the world. Tyrants will be punished.

No .... the message is that power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts
absolutely.

I can only fault him for taking so long to respond. He has more
patience that I. He showed great diplomatic restraint. He shows
the proper resolve now, not to let thugs rule by terror.

He is a thug. He rules Iraq by terror.

I fault many other nations for failing to step forward and
address issues like this throughout the world. The USA can't
do it alone. It is too bad the UN is inept and unable to take
decisive action when it needs to be done.

So, you are saying that a mental defective, like Bush, can override the UN??

Regards

Donal

Michael

Default afraid

It's called the Cycle Of Repression. Again I reference Carlos Marighella, a
Brasilian and the Tupamaro rebellion in Uruguay.

In 1979 we had the Washington DC Police, the White HousePolice, the BIA
police andthe Panama Canal Zone Police. Care to guess how many federal
police agencies exist today?

But if you don't want to look it up just wait for circumstances to teach you
a well deserved lesson.

M.

The entire USA should be afraid if they ever capture Bin Laden.....

I got into an arguement one morning when in the 5th grade. We decided to
fight afterschool. I was confident I'd win. But at lunch my opponant

noted
that he was bigger and a year older and at recess that he was taller with

longer reach. My confidence evaporated but I went to the appointed place
where half the school had congregated. After a long wait, another kid
brought a message: Joe's mother had picked him up unexpectedly so I'd have
to wait til tomarrow for my beating. I worried all night.

Next day brought more of the same. How much did I weigh? He was 10 pounds
heavier. How many chin-ups could I do? He could do more. Pushups? Same
answer. By days end I was terrified, but went to take my whupping like a
man. I was spared. Seems he's had to rush right home for martial arts
lessons on Wednesdays but would take care of me tomarrow. Oh jeeze, not
another day of fearing that beating ....

The truth finally dawned walking home - that kid was never going to show

up!
He didn't have to! I'd let fear hurt me far more than he ever could.

Next day I told gossips that I was so scared I planned to sneak home

early;
then I went by, caught him bragging about scaring me off, and whupped his
ass so bad his mama had the principal lecture me on the evil of violence.
The lecture didn't take (I've been a student of creative violence ever
since) but the kid's lesson did and thanks to him I was never afraid

again.
In fact, I cannot understand people who are. The country is letting itself
get BS'd just like I had as a child. What can Al Quida do that's worse

than
we are not already doing to ourselves out of fear? Kill a few of us?

Jeeze,
1000s of our forefathers died to protect the freedoms we're so eager to
throw away just to feel safe. What will they say of us? Shameful cowards
who borrowed $trillions for them to pay interest on and accepted Stalinist
slavery just to feel safe? Shame on us!!

Today's GOOD news! (a little off topic) JohnH General 19 December 22nd 03 07:07 PM
More OT Good News! JohnH General 13 December 20th 03 02:57 PM
Bad news for Democrats Simple Simon ASA 12 November 24th 03 03:32 AM