Default Harry, it was only $1,250 - You are a Deadbeat

On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 21:58:33 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Tim Wrote in message:r
On Friday, November 20, 2020 at 5:07:01 PM UTC-6, John H wrote: On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 13:33:30 -0500, B wrote: Harry, I can't believe that you were not able to pay back $1,250 that you borrowed from Mariner Finance, LLC. Your really are a deadbeat. The total judgement against you ended up being $1838.25. Are you going to pay that now? B Now we know why he can't send a Christmas present to the son he abandoned. -- Freedom Isn't Free!He could have sold his Ducatti, paid off the note and still sent his son something

The real estate under his red barn must be worth something too.

Gosh, the 'Maryland Red' barn! I posted a picgture of 'his' barn, which just
happened to be on someone else's property. By golly, ti's still there, but quite
a ways from Harry's house.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/20....5693679?hl=en

or: shorturl.at/ertCZ
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 22:46:49 -0500, Alex wrote:

B wrote:
In article , Xela777
@gmail.com says...
B wrote:
Harry,

I can't believe that you were not able to pay back $1,250 that you
borrowed from Mariner Finance, LLC. Your really are a deadbeat. The
total judgement against you ended up being $1838.25. Are you going to
pay that now?

Either his wife isn't doing well financially, or he is hiding the debt
from her, or she is ****ed and won't pay his debt, or...

I am going to go with she is ****ed with his unsound economic activites
for $1000. She is most likely waiting out his day of meeting the grim
reaper. She aleardy owns the house unencumbered. I sure hope harry does
the laundry, cooking and cleaning to pay for his fair share of liviing
at her house.

Wouldn't the house be a marital asset by now?* Maybe they aren't married
- they don't share the same last name.

Only the bond of matrimony could keep a decent, self-respecting, extremely
over-educated female in the same house with a hunk of living dog ****.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Tim Wrote in message:r
[...]

Google maps shows 2015 Rosedale lane but the picture shows nothing but
trees. Did Fat Harry let the place get that overgrown?
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency

On 11/22/20 7:56 AM, John wrote:
On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 18:22:54 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On Friday, November 20, 2020 at 5:07:01 PM UTC-6, John H wrote:
On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 13:33:30 -0500, B wrote:

Harry,

I can't believe that you were not able to pay back $1,250 that you
borrowed from Mariner Finance, LLC. Your really are a deadbeat. The
total judgement against you ended up being $1838.25. Are you going to
pay that now?

Now we know why he can't send a Christmas present to the son he abandoned.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

He could have sold his Ducatti, paid off the note and still sent his son something

A big 'Amen' to that! Even Dony Blanco would wholeheartedly agree with that!

He's probably way to heavy for that Ducati anyway!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

His ass would hang over the rear wheel like saddlebags.

Tim Wrote in message:r
[...]

lf you zoom in enough you can make it. Just remember, according to him his
driveway is a quarter mile long (more bull****, of course).
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Tim Wrote in message:r
[...]

I measured it one time. 99 feet to the corner of her house. Acerage about
3/4.
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency