Default Harry, it was only $1,250 - You are a Deadbeat

Tim Wrote in message:r
On Friday, November 20, 2020 at 5:07:01 PM UTC-6, John H wrote: On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 13:33:30 -0500, B wrote: Harry, I can't believe that you were not able to pay back $1,250 that you borrowed from Mariner Finance, LLC. Your really are a deadbeat. The total judgement against you ended up being $1838.25. Are you going to pay that now? B Now we know why he can't send a Christmas present to the son he abandoned. -- Freedom Isn't Free!He could have sold his Ducatti, paid off the note and still sent his son something

The real estate under his red barn must be worth something too.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Tim Wrote in message:r
On Friday, November 20, 2020 at 12:33:37 PM UTC-6, B wrote: Harry, I can't believe that you were not able to pay back $1,250 that you borrowed from Mariner Finance, LLC. Your really are a deadbeat. The total judgement against you ended up being $1838.25. Are you going to pay that now? BWow. That's crazy!

Nobody ever accused Fat Harry of being even moderately bright.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html
B B is offline

In article , Xela777
@gmail.com says...

B wrote:
Harry,

I can't believe that you were not able to pay back $1,250 that you
borrowed from Mariner Finance, LLC. Your really are a deadbeat. The
total judgement against you ended up being $1838.25. Are you going to
pay that now?

Either his wife isn't doing well financially, or he is hiding the debt
from her, or she is ****ed and won't pay his debt, or...

I am going to go with she is ****ed with his unsound economic activites
for $1000. She is most likely waiting out his day of meeting the grim
reaper. She aleardy owns the house unencumbered. I sure hope harry does
the laundry, cooking and cleaning to pay for his fair share of liviing
at her house.

On Friday, November 20, 2020 at 10:20:42 PM UTC-5, B wrote:
In article , says...

On 11/20/20 7:53 PM, Alex wrote:
B wrote:
Harry,

I can't believe that you were not able to pay back $1,250 that you
borrowed from Mariner Finance, LLC. Your really are a deadbeat. The
total judgement against you ended up being $1838.25. Are you going to
pay that now?

Either his wife isn't doing well financially, or he is hiding the debt
from her, or she is ****ed and won't pay his debt, or...

$1250 Is in the range of what he pays for guns. How about this? She is
scraping by working two jobs. He is hiding the purchase of a gun because he
knows she won't pay for more toy guns for an asshole who can't be depended
on to keep the house and litter boxes clean. It all fits.

I still think Harry got caught up in the GymRatz, his favorite gun
store, fiasco. The guy running GymRatz, his parents actually owned it,
has a long and storied recent past with failing to actually buy guns and
such for his customers. The ATF is on the GymRatz guys ass about
delivering NFA itmes to those who purchased them.

I can see, not understand, Harry's logic. I borrowed the money from
Mariner Finance, LLC to buy some NFA items from GymRatz and GymRatz
didn't deliver them therefore I don't have to pay Mariner Finance, LLC.
It appears that the judge didn't agree with Harry's logice.

The best thing about that is that we now don't have some senile, crazy democrat named harry running around with another firearm.

B wrote:
In article , Xela777
@gmail.com says...
B wrote:
Harry,

I can't believe that you were not able to pay back $1,250 that you
borrowed from Mariner Finance, LLC. Your really are a deadbeat. The
total judgement against you ended up being $1838.25. Are you going to
pay that now?

Either his wife isn't doing well financially, or he is hiding the debt
from her, or she is ****ed and won't pay his debt, or...

I am going to go with she is ****ed with his unsound economic activites
for $1000. She is most likely waiting out his day of meeting the grim
reaper. She aleardy owns the house unencumbered. I sure hope harry does
the laundry, cooking and cleaning to pay for his fair share of liviing
at her house.

Wouldn't the house be a marital asset by now?Â* Maybe they aren't married
- they don't share the same last name.

B wrote:
In article , says...
On 11/20/20 7:53 PM, Alex wrote:
B wrote:
[...]

Looks like Mariner is a lender of last resort.Â* If all of this is true,
Harry doesn't have a pot to **** in.

On 11/21/20 10:49 PM, Alex wrote:
B wrote:
In article , says...
On 11/20/20 7:53 PM, Alex wrote:
B wrote:
[...]

Looks like Mariner is a lender of last resort.* If all of this is true,
Harry doesn't have a pot to **** in.

Fat Harry and his associate are lower than swamp rats. They probably even
collect food stamps even though her salary and side job puts them above the
poverty level.

--
Joe needs to show a little transparency

On 11/21/20 10:46 PM, Alex wrote:
B wrote:
In article , Xela777
@gmail.com says...
B wrote:
Harry,

I can't believe that you were not able to pay back $1,250 that you
borrowed from Mariner Finance, LLC. Your really are a deadbeat. The
total judgement against you ended up being $1838.25. Are you going to
pay that now?

Either his wife isn't doing well financially, or he is hiding the debt
from her, or she is ****ed and won't pay his debt, or...

I am going to go with she is ****ed with his unsound economic activites
for $1000. She is most likely waiting out his day of meeting the grim
reaper. She aleardy owns the house unencumbered. I sure hope harry does
the laundry, cooking and cleaning to pay for his fair share of liviing
at her house.

Wouldn't the house be a marital asset by now?* Maybe they aren't married
- they don't share the same last name.

Somethings fishy. The only way she could pay off the house is if she was
receiving dirty money. We know that Fat Harry is a non contributor. His
days of producing union propaganda fliers is long gone.

On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 18:22:54 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On Friday, November 20, 2020 at 5:07:01 PM UTC-6, John H wrote:
On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 13:33:30 -0500, B wrote:

Harry,

I can't believe that you were not able to pay back $1,250 that you
borrowed from Mariner Finance, LLC. Your really are a deadbeat. The
total judgement against you ended up being $1838.25. Are you going to
pay that now?

Now we know why he can't send a Christmas present to the son he abandoned.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

He could have sold his Ducatti, paid off the note and still sent his son something

A big 'Amen' to that! Even Dony Blanco would wholeheartedly agree with that!

He's probably way to heavy for that Ducati anyway!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!