John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default Harry, it was only $1,250 - You are a Deadbeat

On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 22:46:49 -0500, Alex wrote:

B wrote:
In article , Xela777
@gmail.com says...
B wrote:
Harry,

I can't believe that you were not able to pay back $1,250 that you
borrowed from Mariner Finance, LLC. Your really are a deadbeat. The
total judgement against you ended up being $1838.25. Are you going to
pay that now?

Either his wife isn't doing well financially, or he is hiding the debt
from her, or she is ****ed and won't pay his debt, or...

I am going to go with she is ****ed with his unsound economic activites
for $1000. She is most likely waiting out his day of meeting the grim
reaper. She aleardy owns the house unencumbered. I sure hope harry does
the laundry, cooking and cleaning to pay for his fair share of liviing
at her house.

Wouldn't the house be a marital asset by now?* Maybe they aren't married
- they don't share the same last name.

Only the bond of matrimony could keep a decent, self-respecting, extremely
over-educated female in the same house with a hunk of living dog ****.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!