Default got something to say harry?

I get it, you are the most intolerant hypocrite here and you are just
busting.. Well, I guess you gotta' do what you gotta' do. Then I gotta'
do what I gotta' do...

On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 1:25:45 AM UTC-4, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
I get it, you are the most intolerant hypocrite here and you are just

busting.. Well, I guess you gotta' do what you gotta' do. Then I gotta'

do what I gotta' do...

So...you're finally going to look for gainfully employment?
Your long suffering family will be delighted.

On 1/29/2013 7:23 AM, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 1:25:45 AM UTC-4, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
I get it, you are the most intolerant hypocrite here and you are just

busting.. Well, I guess you gotta' do what you gotta' do. Then I gotta'

do what I gotta' do...

So...you're finally going to look for gainfully employment?
Your long suffering family will be delighted.

Why are you so worried about his employment? Your family doesn't exactly
have a stellar record in that department.

On 1/29/13 7:23 AM, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 1:25:45 AM UTC-4, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
I get it, you are the most intolerant hypocrite here and you are just

busting.. Well, I guess you gotta' do what you gotta' do. Then I gotta'

do what I gotta' do...

So...you're finally going to look for gainfully employment?
Your long suffering family will be delighted.

Is that what he is raving about now? I usually can't figure out what is
behind his venting, other than stupidity, ignorance, and too much Faux
News.

On 1/29/2013 10:29 AM, iBoaterer wrote:

Cite?

You're lack of a job, your tax bills, your inability or lack of work
ethic to provide for your family, and your hospital bills.

I have a job, I am paying my taxes, and you don't know anything about my
work ethic or what I do... You are just a big mouth.

On 1/29/13 11:35 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 1/29/2013 10:29 AM, iBoaterer wrote:

Cite?

You're lack of a job, your tax bills, your inability or lack of work
ethic to provide for your family, and your hospital bills.

I have a job, I am paying my taxes, and you don't know anything about my
work ethic or what I do... You are just a big mouth.

Where did you buy a work ethic?

Yo Harry! John[_6_] General 4 December 19th 08 01:39 PM
Yo Harry! JohnH[_4_] General 6 December 6th 08 07:54 PM
Yo Harry [email protected] General 1 March 9th 08 01:29 PM
Yo Harry!!!! Short Wave Sportfishing General 5 September 24th 07 10:14 PM
OT Thanks, Harry basskisser General 44 December 21st 04 09:40 PM