BoatBanter.com

-   -   got something to say harry? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/154830-got-something-say-harry.html)

JustWaitAFrekinMinute January 29th 13 05:25 AM

got something to say harry?

I get it, you are the most intolerant hypocrite here and you are just
busting.. Well, I guess you gotta' do what you gotta' do. Then I gotta'
do what I gotta' do...

True North[_2_] January 29th 13 12:23 PM

got something to say harry?

On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 1:25:45 AM UTC-4, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
I get it, you are the most intolerant hypocrite here and you are just

busting.. Well, I guess you gotta' do what you gotta' do. Then I gotta'

do what I gotta' do...

So...you're finally going to look for gainfully employment?
Your long suffering family will be delighted.

Meyer[_2_] January 29th 13 12:29 PM

got something to say harry?

On 1/29/2013 7:23 AM, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 1:25:45 AM UTC-4, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
I get it, you are the most intolerant hypocrite here and you are just

busting.. Well, I guess you gotta' do what you gotta' do. Then I gotta'

do what I gotta' do...

So...you're finally going to look for gainfully employment?
Your long suffering family will be delighted.

Why are you so worried about his employment? Your family doesn't exactly
have a stellar record in that department.

ESAD January 29th 13 12:44 PM

got something to say harry?

On 1/29/13 7:23 AM, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 1:25:45 AM UTC-4, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
I get it, you are the most intolerant hypocrite here and you are just

busting.. Well, I guess you gotta' do what you gotta' do. Then I gotta'

do what I gotta' do...

So...you're finally going to look for gainfully employment?
Your long suffering family will be delighted.

Is that what he is raving about now? I usually can't figure out what is
behind his venting, other than stupidity, ignorance, and too much Faux
News.

BAR[_2_] January 29th 13 01:08 PM

got something to say harry?

In article om,
says...

On 1/29/2013 7:23 AM, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 1:25:45 AM UTC-4, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
I get it, you are the most intolerant hypocrite here and you are just

busting.. Well, I guess you gotta' do what you gotta' do. Then I gotta'

do what I gotta' do...

So...you're finally going to look for gainfully employment?
Your long suffering family will be delighted.

Why are you so worried about his employment? Your family doesn't exactly
have a stellar record in that department.

At least Don's son is keeping the beer stores in business.

iBoaterer[_2_] January 29th 13 02:23 PM

got something to say harry?

In article ,
says...

On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 1:25:45 AM UTC-4, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
I get it, you are the most intolerant hypocrite here and you are just

busting.. Well, I guess you gotta' do what you gotta' do. Then I gotta'

do what I gotta' do...

So...you're finally going to look for gainfully employment?
Your long suffering family will be delighted.

Oh, hell no, that lazy little puke won't work.

JustWaitAFrekinMinute January 29th 13 02:48 PM

got something to say harry?

On 1/29/2013 9:23 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 1:25:45 AM UTC-4, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
I get it, you are the most intolerant hypocrite here and you are just

busting.. Well, I guess you gotta' do what you gotta' do. Then I gotta'

do what I gotta' do...

So...you're finally going to look for gainfully employment?
Your long suffering family will be delighted.

Oh, hell no, that lazy little puke won't work.

Cite?

iBoaterer[_2_] January 29th 13 03:29 PM

got something to say harry?

In article ,
says...

On 1/29/2013 9:23 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 1:25:45 AM UTC-4, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
I get it, you are the most intolerant hypocrite here and you are just

busting.. Well, I guess you gotta' do what you gotta' do. Then I gotta'

do what I gotta' do...

So...you're finally going to look for gainfully employment?
Your long suffering family will be delighted.

Oh, hell no, that lazy little puke won't work.

Cite?

You're lack of a job, your tax bills, your inability or lack of work
ethic to provide for your family, and your hospital bills. You are a
lazy puke that won't work.

JustWaitAFrekinMinute January 29th 13 04:35 PM

got something to say harry?

On 1/29/2013 10:29 AM, iBoaterer wrote:

Cite?

You're lack of a job, your tax bills, your inability or lack of work
ethic to provide for your family, and your hospital bills.

I have a job, I am paying my taxes, and you don't know anything about my
work ethic or what I do... You are just a big mouth.

ESAD January 29th 13 04:40 PM

got something to say harry?

On 1/29/13 11:35 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 1/29/2013 10:29 AM, iBoaterer wrote:

Cite?

You're lack of a job, your tax bills, your inability or lack of work
ethic to provide for your family, and your hospital bills.

I have a job, I am paying my taxes, and you don't know anything about my
work ethic or what I do... You are just a big mouth.

Where did you buy a work ethic?