basskisser

Default OT Thanks, Harry

Harry, thanks for the information regarding the vultures here, and not
giving them my personal information. You were spot on! I filled them
with half-truths, and some outright lies after you telling me that, and
I'll be damned, they were on it like maggots on ****! Now, what really
struck me funny, is that I expected Fritz, JohnH, JimH, and Smithers
(et al) to follow the chum, but I didn't think NOYB would be quite so
gullible. I was wrong, he swallowed the lure before I could set the
hook, just like the rest! Anyway, that was FUN, go back and read the
posts, it's a regular laugh riot!!!!!!

P.Fritz

"JimH" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...
Harry, thanks for the information regarding the vultures here, and not
giving them my personal information. You were spot on! I filled them
with half-truths, and some outright lies after you telling me that, and
I'll be damned, they were on it like maggots on ****! Now, what really
struck me funny, is that I expected Fritz, JohnH, JimH, and Smithers
(et al) to follow the chum, but I didn't think NOYB would be quite so
gullible. I was wrong, he swallowed the lure before I could set the
hook, just like the rest! Anyway, that was FUN, go back and read the
posts, it's a regular laugh riot!!!!!!

Nice try.

Asslicker gets caught in a lie, then trys to backtrack and at the same time
admits he is a liar.......and he wonders why he hold the title of "King of
the NG idiots"........

I guess that is an example of him not wanting to be 'cow downed" LMAO

basskisser

P.Fritz wrote:

Asslicker gets caught in a lie, then trys to backtrack and at the

same time
admits he is a liar.......and he wonders why he hold the title of

"King of
the NG idiots"........

I guess that is an example of him not wanting to be 'cow downed"

LMAO

You poor, pathetic shell of a man. It must be pure hell to go through
life like you. Your wife ran off, so you are bitter, and blame everyone
and everything but yourself. Your constant child-like name calling is
definately a sign of deeper mental problems. Again, just like the
school bully, a cry for attention. But, unlike the school bully,
because of your lack of mental and or physical abilities, you must hide
behind a newsgroup to do so. Your support groups aren't working, I
suggest you seek professional help. Now, I take it that you've never
heard of "cow down"? And you claim to have worked in the Atlanta area?
Liar.

NOYB

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...
Harry, thanks for the information regarding the vultures here, and not
giving them my personal information. You were spot on! I filled them
with half-truths

You're not bright enough to figure out what consitutes a half-truth. Saying
that you recieved a Masters degree in engineering from Penn State, and then
2 years later claiming that recieved a Masters degree from Georgia Tech, is
not an example of a half-truth. It's a flat-out lie.

NOYB

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...
Harry, thanks for the information regarding the vultures here, and not
giving them my personal information. You were spot on! I filled them
with half-truths, and some outright lies after you telling me that, and
I'll be damned, they were on it like maggots on ****! Now, what really
struck me funny, is that I expected Fritz, JohnH, JimH, and Smithers
(et al) to follow the chum, but I didn't think NOYB would be quite so
gullible. I was wrong, he swallowed the lure before I could set the
hook

If I'm a fish, then call me Jaws. And you're Quint.

P.Fritz

"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...
Harry, thanks for the information regarding the vultures here, and not
giving them my personal information. You were spot on! I filled them
with half-truths, and some outright lies after you telling me that, and
I'll be damned, they were on it like maggots on ****! Now, what really
struck me funny, is that I expected Fritz, JohnH, JimH, and Smithers
(et al) to follow the chum, but I didn't think NOYB would be quite so
gullible. I was wrong, he swallowed the lure before I could set the
hook

If I'm a fish, then call me Jaws. And you're Quint.

Asslicker is attempting a 3rd grade version of trying to tap dance out of
the lies he's been caught at.

basskisser

P.Fritz wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

[...]

This from a shell of a human, who must resort to childish name calling,
because that's the only way he knows how to debate.... And you never
answered me, do you do that childish name calling as a cry for
attention, like the school bully (except you're a sissy who needs to
hide behind usenet), or do you do it to project your true feelings
because your life is in such disarray right now, what with your wife
leaving and such?

basskisser

NOYB wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...
Harry, thanks for the information regarding the vultures here, and

not
giving them my personal information. You were spot on! I filled

them
with half-truths

You're not bright enough to figure out what consitutes a half-truth.

Saying
that you recieved a Masters degree in engineering from Penn State,

and then
2 years later claiming that recieved a Masters degree from Georgia

Tech, is
not an example of a half-truth. It's a flat-out lie.

You poor, poor thing......don't cry, NOYB.....