B B is offline

Default Harry, it was only $1,250 - You are a Deadbeat

Harry,

I can't believe that you were not able to pay back $1,250 that you
borrowed from Mariner Finance, LLC. Your really are a deadbeat. The
total judgement against you ended up being $1838.25. Are you going to
pay that now?

B Wrote in message:r
Harry, I can't believe that you were not able to pay back $1,250 that you borrowed from Mariner Finance, LLC. Your really are a deadbeat. The total judgement against you ended up being $1838.25. Are you going to pay that now?B

Its not the money. Its the principle. Harry hasn't made a loan
that he didn't plan to default on.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On Friday, November 20, 2020 at 1:33:37 PM UTC-5, B wrote:
Harry,

I can't believe that you were not able to pay back $1,250 that you
borrowed from Mariner Finance, LLC. Your really are a deadbeat. The
total judgement against you ended up being $1838.25. Are you going to
pay that now?

Wow. I thought the only people that did that kind of thing were addicts. Unbelievable.

On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 13:33:30 -0500, B wrote:

Harry,

I can't believe that you were not able to pay back $1,250 that you
borrowed from Mariner Finance, LLC. Your really are a deadbeat. The
total judgement against you ended up being $1838.25. Are you going to
pay that now?

Now we know why he can't send a Christmas present to the son he abandoned.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

B wrote:
Harry,

I can't believe that you were not able to pay back $1,250 that you
borrowed from Mariner Finance, LLC. Your really are a deadbeat. The
total judgement against you ended up being $1838.25. Are you going to
pay that now?

Either his wife isn't doing well financially, or he is hiding the debt
from her, or she is ****ed and won't pay his debt, or...

On 11/20/20 7:53 PM, Alex wrote:
B wrote:
Harry,

I can't believe that you were not able to pay back $1,250 that you
borrowed from Mariner Finance, LLC. Your really are a deadbeat. The
total judgement against you ended up being $1838.25. Are you going to
pay that now?

Either his wife isn't doing well financially, or he is hiding the debt
from her, or she is ****ed and won't pay his debt, or...

$1250 Is in the range of what he pays for guns. How about this? She is
scraping by working two jobs. He is hiding the purchase of a gun because he
knows she won't pay for more toy guns for an asshole who can't be depended
on to keep the house and litter boxes clean. It all fits.

--
Joe needs to show a little transparency

Tim Tim is offline

On Friday, November 20, 2020 at 5:07:01 PM UTC-6, John H wrote:
On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 13:33:30 -0500, B wrote:

Harry,

I can't believe that you were not able to pay back $1,250 that you
borrowed from Mariner Finance, LLC. Your really are a deadbeat. The
total judgement against you ended up being $1838.25. Are you going to
pay that now?

Now we know why he can't send a Christmas present to the son he abandoned.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

He could have sold his Ducatti, paid off the note and still sent his son something

On Friday, November 20, 2020 at 9:22:56 PM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
On Friday, November 20, 2020 at 5:07:01 PM UTC-6, John H wrote:
On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 13:33:30 -0500, B wrote:

Harry,

I can't believe that you were not able to pay back $1,250 that you
borrowed from Mariner Finance, LLC. Your really are a deadbeat. The
total judgement against you ended up being $1838.25. Are you going to
pay that now?

Now we know why he can't send a Christmas present to the son he abandoned.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

He could have sold his Ducatti, paid off the note and still sent his son something

Selling a fake Ducati would bring down much more hurt that just stiffing a payday lender $1250.