Justan O. Justan O. is offline

Default Harry, it was only $1,250 - You are a Deadbeat

On 11/22/20 8:04 AM, John wrote:
On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 21:58:33 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Tim Wrote in message:r
On Friday, November 20, 2020 at 5:07:01 PM UTC-6, John H wrote: On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 13:33:30 -0500, B wrote: Harry, I can't believe that you were not able to pay back $1,250 that you borrowed from Mariner Finance, LLC. Your really are a deadbeat. The total judgement against you ended up being $1838.25. Are you going to pay that now? B Now we know why he can't send a Christmas present to the son he abandoned. -- Freedom Isn't Free!He could have sold his Ducatti, paid off the note and still sent his son something

The real estate under his red barn must be worth something too.

Gosh, the 'Maryland Red' barn! I posted a picgture of 'his' barn, which just
happened to be on someone else's property. By golly, ti's still there, but quite
a ways from Harry's house.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/20....5693679?hl=en

or: shorturl.at/ertCZ
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Google maps shows 2015 Rosedale lane but the picture shows nothing but
trees. Did Fat Harry let the place get that overgrown?
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency