Default Look like Harry's boyz

On Thu, 5 Nov 2020 18:52:31 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/5/20 6:47 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 5 Nov 2020 16:07:35 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/5/20 3:23 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:14 AM, Tim wrote:
Burn Portland, burn....
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...on-2020-434221

Why were they "my boys," Mr. Christian? Were they burning bibles?

They are your Blue fellows.

You checked their voter registrations, eh?

It is certainly as valid as your assuming every skinhead is a
republican.

Isn't being a Trumpster a requirement for being a skinhead? Or are they
libertarians?

You really don't have a clue do you?

On Thu, 5 Nov 2020 21:00:57 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/5/20 8:54 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 3:23 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:14 AM, Tim wrote:
Burn Portland, burn....
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...on-2020-434221

Why were they "my boys," Mr. Christian? Were they burning bibles?

They are your Blue fellows.

You checked their voter registrations, eh?

Still registered Democrat. But this is not the Democrat party I signed on
for. Unfortunately, the media will not give any coverage to third parties.

Oh, please. Most of the third party candidates are absolute nut cases,
pushing a ridiculous agenda. The woman who ran for the Loonytarian Party
is a nothing, and the Green Party candidate was less than a nothing.

Most of these people are nothing. They just have good publicists and
speech writers.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:54 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 3:23 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:14 AM, Tim wrote:
Burn Portland, burn....
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...on-2020-434221

Why were they "my boys," Mr. Christian? Were they burning bibles?

They are your Blue fellows.

You checked their voter registrations, eh?

Still registered Democrat. But this is not the Democrat party I signed on
for. Unfortunately, the media will not give any coverage to third parties.

Oh, please. Most of the third party candidates are absolute nut cases,
pushing a ridiculous agenda. The woman who ran for the Loonytarian Party
is a nothing, and the Green Party candidate was less than a nothing.

Still, the press is supposed to be unbiased. It AIN’T!

On 11/5/20 11:05 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 5 Nov 2020 18:52:31 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

On 11/5/20 3:23 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:14 AM, Tim wrote:
Burn Portland, burn....
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...on-2020-434221

Why were they "my boys," Mr. Christian? Were they burning bibles?

They are your Blue fellows.

You checked their voter registrations, eh?

It is certainly as valid as your assuming every skinhead is a
republican.

Isn't being a Trumpster a requirement for being a skinhead? Or are they
libertarians?

You really don't have a clue do you?

I haven't seen many skinheads or modern nazis at Biden rallies, unless
they are there to start a fight.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

On 11/6/20 1:41 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:54 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 3:23 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:14 AM, Tim wrote:
Burn Portland, burn....
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...on-2020-434221

Why were they "my boys," Mr. Christian? Were they burning bibles?

They are your Blue fellows.

You checked their voter registrations, eh?

Still registered Democrat. But this is not the Democrat party I signed on
for. Unfortunately, the media will not give any coverage to third parties.

Oh, please. Most of the third party candidates are absolute nut cases,
pushing a ridiculous agenda. The woman who ran for the Loonytarian Party
is a nothing, and the Green Party candidate was less than a nothing.

Still, the press is supposed to be unbiased. It AIN’T!

Why should "the press" take seriously candidates who have virtually no
following.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 07:58:34 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/5/20 11:05 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 5 Nov 2020 18:52:31 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

On 11/5/20 3:23 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:14 AM, Tim wrote:
Burn Portland, burn....
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...on-2020-434221

Why were they "my boys," Mr. Christian? Were they burning bibles?

They are your Blue fellows.

You checked their voter registrations, eh?

It is certainly as valid as your assuming every skinhead is a
republican.

Isn't being a Trumpster a requirement for being a skinhead? Or are they
libertarians?

You really don't have a clue do you?

I haven't seen many skinheads or modern nazis at Biden rallies, unless
they are there to start a fight.

Biden rallies are characterized by NOBODY showing up.

On 11/6/20 11:31 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 07:58:34 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/5/20 11:05 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 5 Nov 2020 18:52:31 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

On 11/5/20 3:23 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:14 AM, Tim wrote:
Burn Portland, burn....
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...on-2020-434221

Why were they "my boys," Mr. Christian? Were they burning bibles?

They are your Blue fellows.

You checked their voter registrations, eh?

It is certainly as valid as your assuming every skinhead is a
republican.

Isn't being a Trumpster a requirement for being a skinhead? Or are they
libertarians?

You really don't have a clue do you?

I haven't seen many skinheads or modern nazis at Biden rallies, unless
they are there to start a fight.

Biden rallies are characterized by NOBODY showing up.

Biden's voters show up when and where they are needed.

Biden is pulling ahead in Nevada and maintaining his lead in Arizona. If
he wins those two, he's at 270...and for Trump that means game over. No
need for Pennsylvania or Georgia.

And Mark Kelly was pronounced the winner for the U.S. Senate race in
Arizona.

Maybe Melania will separate from Trump next year.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 08:02:13 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/6/20 1:41 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:54 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 3:23 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:14 AM, Tim wrote:
Burn Portland, burn....
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...on-2020-434221

Why were they "my boys," Mr. Christian? Were they burning bibles?

They are your Blue fellows.

You checked their voter registrations, eh?

Still registered Democrat. But this is not the Democrat party I signed on
for. Unfortunately, the media will not give any coverage to third parties.

Oh, please. Most of the third party candidates are absolute nut cases,
pushing a ridiculous agenda. The woman who ran for the Loonytarian Party
is a nothing, and the Green Party candidate was less than a nothing.

Still, the press is supposed to be unbiased. It AIN’T!

Why should "the press" take seriously candidates who have virtually no
following.

It is sort of a cause and effect thing tho isn't it? Trump won the
presidency simply on name recognition alone for the most part. If Gary
Johnson had his own TV show, he would have made a much bigger splash.
By not covering anyone who can't pay $5-8 billion for ads, (a
conservative estimate for each side this cycle) they limit our
choices.
This cycle they paid almost $100 per ballot cast for the major party
candidates. This is truly the best government money can buy.

I was just happy that Bloomberg did not get anything back for the $150
million he spent in Florida. I guess bribing 50,000 convicts to vote
democrat didn't pay off for him.

wrote:

On 11/6/20 1:41 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:54 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 3:23 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:14 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

If your Loonytarians had anything to say, they would have been listened
to and gotten $$$ for campaigning. I can't recall *anything* coming from
Ms. Jorgenson. I do remember some interesting gaffes from Gary Johnson.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/6/20 1:41 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:54 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 3:23 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:14 AM, Tim wrote:
Burn Portland, burn....
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...on-2020-434221

Why were they "my boys," Mr. Christian? Were they burning bibles?

They are your Blue fellows.

You checked their voter registrations, eh?

Still registered Democrat. But this is not the Democrat party I signed on
for. Unfortunately, the media will not give any coverage to third parties.

Oh, please. Most of the third party candidates are absolute nut cases,
pushing a ridiculous agenda. The woman who ran for the Loonytarian Party
is a nothing, and the Green Party candidate was less than a nothing.

Still, the press is supposed to be unbiased. It AIN’T!

Why should "the press" take seriously candidates who have virtually no
following.

The press should report on the news, not decide which person will get their
blessing.

One of Tim's boyz... Keyser Söze[_3_] General 7 October 27th 20 07:39 PM
One of Harry's boyz Tim General 4 October 22nd 20 05:23 AM
Have fun, boyz... Keyser Soze General 0 May 12th 20 05:02 PM
For the boyz... Keyser Söze General 2 March 23rd 18 09:12 PM
Boyz will be boyz Shortwave Sportfishing General 0 July 2nd 05 12:49 AM