BoatBanter.com

-   -   Look like Harry's boyz (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/186424-look-like-harrys-boyz.html)

Tim November 5th 20 01:14 PM

Look like Harry's boyz

Burn Portland, burn....
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...on-2020-434221

Keyser Söze[_3_] November 5th 20 01:23 PM

Look like Harry's boyz

On 11/5/20 8:14 AM, Tim wrote:
Burn Portland, burn....
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...on-2020-434221

Why were they "my boys," Mr. Christian? Were they burning bibles?

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

Bill[_12_] November 5th 20 08:23 PM

Look like Harry's boyz

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:14 AM, Tim wrote:
Burn Portland, burn....
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...on-2020-434221

Why were they "my boys," Mr. Christian? Were they burning bibles?

They are your Blue fellows.

Keyser Söze[_3_] November 5th 20 09:07 PM

Look like Harry's boyz

On 11/5/20 3:23 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:14 AM, Tim wrote:
Burn Portland, burn....
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...on-2020-434221

Why were they "my boys," Mr. Christian? Were they burning bibles?

They are your Blue fellows.

You checked their voter registrations, eh?

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

Tim November 5th 20 11:45 PM

Look like Harry's boyz

On Thursday, November 5, 2020 at 7:23:25 AM UTC-6, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:14 AM, Tim wrote:
Burn Portland, burn....
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...on-2020-434221

Why were they "my boys," Mr. Christian? Were they burning bibles?

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

No, but if it would satisfy you, that could probably be aranged.
BTW lik you say "boyz"

[email protected] November 5th 20 11:47 PM

Look like Harry's boyz

On Thu, 5 Nov 2020 16:07:35 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/5/20 3:23 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:14 AM, Tim wrote:
Burn Portland, burn....
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...on-2020-434221

Why were they "my boys," Mr. Christian? Were they burning bibles?

They are your Blue fellows.

You checked their voter registrations, eh?

It is certainly as valid as your assuming every skinhead is a
republican.

Keyser Söze[_3_] November 5th 20 11:51 PM

Look like Harry's boyz

On 11/5/20 8:14 AM, Tim wrote:
Burn Portland, burn....
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...on-2020-434221

Why were they "my boys," Mr. Christian? Were they burning bibles?

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

No, but if it would satisfy you, that could probably be aranged.
BTW lik you say "boyz"

Boyz reminds me of one of my favorite groups, Boyz II Men. I wouldn't
burn any books, but I had it on good authority from a now-deceased pot
smoker that a bible he swiped from a church make great papers for his
joints.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

Keyser Söze[_3_] November 5th 20 11:52 PM

Look like Harry's boyz

wrote:

On 11/5/20 3:23 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:14 AM, Tim wrote:
Burn Portland, burn....
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...on-2020-434221

Why were they "my boys," Mr. Christian? Were they burning bibles?

They are your Blue fellows.

You checked their voter registrations, eh?

It is certainly as valid as your assuming every skinhead is a
republican.

Isn't being a Trumpster a requirement for being a skinhead? Or are they
libertarians? :)

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

Bill[_12_] November 6th 20 01:54 AM

Look like Harry's boyz

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 3:23 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:14 AM, Tim wrote:
Burn Portland, burn....
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...on-2020-434221

Why were they "my boys," Mr. Christian? Were they burning bibles?

They are your Blue fellows.

You checked their voter registrations, eh?

Still registered Democrat. But this is not the Democrat party I signed on
for. Unfortunately, the media will not give any coverage to third parties.

Keyser Söze[_3_] November 6th 20 02:00 AM

Look like Harry's boyz

On 11/5/20 8:54 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 3:23 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:14 AM, Tim wrote:
Burn Portland, burn....
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...on-2020-434221

Why were they "my boys," Mr. Christian? Were they burning bibles?

They are your Blue fellows.

You checked their voter registrations, eh?

Still registered Democrat. But this is not the Democrat party I signed on
for. Unfortunately, the media will not give any coverage to third parties.

Oh, please. Most of the third party candidates are absolute nut cases,
pushing a ridiculous agenda. The woman who ran for the Loonytarian Party
is a nothing, and the Green Party candidate was less than a nothing.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*