BoatBanter.com

-   -   Look like Harry's boyz (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/186424-look-like-harrys-boyz.html)

Justan O. November 7th 20 09:31 PM

Look like Harry's boyz

On 11/7/20 3:29 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Sat, 7 Nov 2020 20:01:22 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O."
wrote:

We'll see if Trump is able to shed
some light on election fraud. It's there. You know it is. It's the way
democrats operate.

===

If there is real, provable election fraud, I'd be the first one to
advocate prosecuting those responsible. I think what is more likely
to happen is that Trump will be prosecuted for some of his crimes -
things like demanding that the FBI investigate his political
opponents. That sort of thing is real, 3rd world banana republic
stuff and has no place in a democratic country. And then there is the
very real possibility of Trump tax fraud and other business related
crimes. You know they are out there, along with possible sexual
assault and slander charges. As of January 20 Trump will live in a
glass house instead of the White House.

Trump will always live comfortably with the knowledge he did right by all
the American people. I get it that you don't like Trump, but apologizing
for modern day democrats is akin to cutting off your nose to spite your
face. Someday you will realize that I speak truth.

Keyser Söze[_3_] November 7th 20 09:37 PM

Look like Harry's boyz

On 11/7/20 4:31 PM, Justan O. wrote:

Trump will always live comfortably with the knowledge he did right by all
the American people.

Good grief...it is just unbelievable that you believe that.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

Justan O. November 7th 20 09:41 PM

Look like Harry's boyz

On 11/7/20 4:26 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 07 Nov 2020 13:20:46 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

I actually support some of Trump's stated goals like smaller
government, less federal regulation and more business friendly
policies.

He actually did that. I doubt it will be remembered because Biden will
reverse it as fast as he can.

There'll be a small army of folks looking to Biden for payback. Lots of
agency's to create many many jobs to fill.