Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default Look like Harry's boyz

On 11/6/20 11:40 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 08:02:13 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/6/20 1:41 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:54 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 3:23 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:14 AM, Tim wrote:
Burn Portland, burn....
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...on-2020-434221

Why were they "my boys," Mr. Christian? Were they burning bibles?

They are your Blue fellows.

You checked their voter registrations, eh?

Still registered Democrat. But this is not the Democrat party I signed on
for. Unfortunately, the media will not give any coverage to third parties.

Oh, please. Most of the third party candidates are absolute nut cases,
pushing a ridiculous agenda. The woman who ran for the Loonytarian Party
is a nothing, and the Green Party candidate was less than a nothing.

Still, the press is supposed to be unbiased. It AIN’T!

Why should "the press" take seriously candidates who have virtually no
following.

It is sort of a cause and effect thing tho isn't it? Trump won the
presidency simply on name recognition alone for the most part. If Gary
Johnson had his own TV show, he would have made a much bigger splash.
By not covering anyone who can't pay $5-8 billion for ads, (a
conservative estimate for each side this cycle) they limit our
choices.
This cycle they paid almost $100 per ballot cast for the major party
candidates. This is truly the best government money can buy.

I was just happy that Bloomberg did not get anything back for the $150
million he spent in Florida. I guess bribing 50,000 convicts to vote
democrat didn't pay off for him.

If your Loonytarians had anything to say, they would have been listened
to and gotten $$$ for campaigning. I can't recall *anything* coming from
Ms. Jorgenson. I do remember some interesting gaffes from Gary Johnson.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*