Default Look like Harry's boyz

On 11/7/20 12:06 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 19:20:52 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/6/20 6:02 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 11:39:01 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/6/20 11:31 AM,
wrote:
On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 07:58:34 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/5/20 11:05 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 5 Nov 2020 18:52:31 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/5/20 6:47 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 5 Nov 2020 16:07:35 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/5/20 3:23 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:14 AM, Tim wrote:
Burn Portland, burn....
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...on-2020-434221

Why were they "my boys," Mr. Christian? Were they burning bibles?

They are your Blue fellows.

You checked their voter registrations, eh?

It is certainly as valid as your assuming every skinhead is a
republican.

Isn't being a Trumpster a requirement for being a skinhead? Or are they
libertarians?

You really don't have a clue do you?

I haven't seen many skinheads or modern nazis at Biden rallies, unless
they are there to start a fight.

Biden rallies are characterized by NOBODY showing up.

Biden's voters show up when and where they are needed.

Biden is pulling ahead in Nevada and maintaining his lead in Arizona. If
he wins those two, he's at 270...and for Trump that means game over. No
need for Pennsylvania or Georgia.

If Trump was universally reviled as much as you say, we would have had
a winner on the 11 PM news on Tuesday.

There are a lot of racists and other sorts of haters, overt and subrosa,
among 'Mericans.

You are doing a great job of explaining why the Democrats have done so
badly in the last 2 elections. Trump turned out over 70 million
voters. You would just tell them all they are deplorable.

If you can support Trump after seeing his horrific behavior for four
years, you are deplorable.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

On 11/7/20 12:06 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 19:20:52 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/6/20 6:02 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 11:39:01 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/6/20 11:31 AM,
wrote:
On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 07:58:34 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/5/20 11:05 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 5 Nov 2020 18:52:31 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

On 11/5/20 3:23 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:14 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Does anyone know how many voters are legally registered in this country?
I'll bet the votes cast are significantly more than that number.
Win or lose, President Trump is still going to fight to clean up this filthy
mess. I hope a significant number of democrats are jailed for a good long
time when a number of counting errors have been proven intentional.

On 11/7/20 6:58 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/7/20 12:06 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 19:20:52 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/6/20 6:02 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 11:39:01 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/6/20 11:31 AM,
wrote:
On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 07:58:34 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/5/20 11:05 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 5 Nov 2020 18:52:31 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

On 11/5/20 3:23 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:14 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

If you are Fat Harry, you are deplorable, for so many reasons.

On Sat, 7 Nov 2020 06:58:48 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/7/20 12:06 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 19:20:52 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/6/20 6:02 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 11:39:01 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/6/20 11:31 AM,
wrote:
On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 07:58:34 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/5/20 11:05 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 5 Nov 2020 18:52:31 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

On 11/5/20 3:23 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:14 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

You folks confuse support with not hating him enough.

On Sat, 7 Nov 2020 14:03:45 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O."
wrote:

I hope a significant number of democrats are jailed for a good long
time when a number of counting errors have been proven intentional.

===

Experts from both sides say there is no evidence of any such thing.
Trump's claims to the contrary are not backed up by any facts at all,
and appear to be the last ditch panic shouts of a drowning man.

I actually support some of Trump's stated goals like smaller
government, less federal regulation and more business friendly
policies. His leadership and personna have become increasingly
unstable however to the point where I regard him as a threat to the
country. The sooner he's out, the better.

wrote:

I hope a significant number of democrats are jailed for a good long
time when a number of counting errors have been proven intentional.

===

Experts from both sides say there is no evidence of any such thing.
Trump's claims to the contrary are not backed up by any facts at all,
and appear to be the last ditch panic shouts of a drowning man.

I actually support some of Trump's stated goals like smaller
government, less federal regulation and more business friendly
policies. His leadership and personna have become increasingly
unstable however to the point where I regard him as a threat to the
country. The sooner he's out, the better.

I do think you are getting carried away with this threat to the country BS.
Do you think we should come together and support the assholes who tried to
crucify Trump for the last 4 years? We'll see if Trump is able to shed
some light on election fraud. It's there. You know it is. It's the way
democrats operate.

On Sat, 7 Nov 2020 20:01:22 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O."
wrote:

We'll see if Trump is able to shed
some light on election fraud. It's there. You know it is. It's the way
democrats operate.

===

If there is real, provable election fraud, I'd be the first one to
advocate prosecuting those responsible. I think what is more likely
to happen is that Trump will be prosecuted for some of his crimes -
things like demanding that the FBI investigate his political
opponents. That sort of thing is real, 3rd world banana republic
stuff and has no place in a democratic country. And then there is the
very real possibility of Trump tax fraud and other business related
crimes. You know they are out there, along with possible sexual
assault and slander charges. As of January 20 Trump will live in a
glass house instead of the White House.

wrote:

We'll see if Trump is able to shed
some light on election fraud. It's there. You know it is. It's the way
democrats operate.

===

If there is real, provable election fraud, I'd be the first one to
advocate prosecuting those responsible. I think what is more likely
to happen is that Trump will be prosecuted for some of his crimes -
things like demanding that the FBI investigate his political
opponents. That sort of thing is real, 3rd world banana republic
stuff and has no place in a democratic country. And then there is the
very real possibility of Trump tax fraud and other business related
crimes. You know they are out there, along with possible sexual
assault and slander charges. As of January 20 Trump will live in a
glass house instead of the White House.

I don't see a President Biden being a vindictive asshole like Trump and
going after or encouraging federal prosecutors to go after Trump or
Trump's appointees. I think Biden will name a proper AG and not get
involved in what the AG decides to do in any political cases. I do think
if Trump is prosecuted if will be by state prosecutors, especially those
in New York. If there are federal charges or convictions of Trump, I
don't see Biden giving him a pardon.

This is not to say I wouldn't like to see Trump and some Trumpsters
prosecuted on warranted federal charges.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

wrote:

I hope a significant number of democrats are jailed for a good long
time when a number of counting errors have been proven intentional.

===

Experts from both sides say there is no evidence of any such thing.
Trump's claims to the contrary are not backed up by any facts at all,
and appear to be the last ditch panic shouts of a drowning man.

I actually support some of Trump's stated goals like smaller
government, less federal regulation and more business friendly
policies. His leadership and personna have become increasingly
unstable however to the point where I regard him as a threat to the
country. The sooner he's out, the better.

What horrors do you think Trump will perpetrate on the country during
the last two and a half months of his administration? I don't see him
not taking opportunities to retaliate.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

On Sat, 07 Nov 2020 13:20:46 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

I actually support some of Trump's stated goals like smaller
government, less federal regulation and more business friendly
policies.

He actually did that. I doubt it will be remembered because Biden will
reverse it as fast as he can.

One of Tim's boyz... Keyser Söze[_3_] General 7 October 27th 20 07:39 PM
One of Harry's boyz Tim General 4 October 22nd 20 05:23 AM
Have fun, boyz... Keyser Soze General 0 May 12th 20 05:02 PM
For the boyz... Keyser Söze General 2 March 23rd 18 09:12 PM
Boyz will be boyz Shortwave Sportfishing General 0 July 2nd 05 12:49 AM