Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Look like Harry's boyz

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:54 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 3:23 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:14 AM, Tim wrote:
Burn Portland, burn....
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...on-2020-434221

Why were they "my boys," Mr. Christian? Were they burning bibles?

They are your Blue fellows.

You checked their voter registrations, eh?

Still registered Democrat. But this is not the Democrat party I signed on
for. Unfortunately, the media will not give any coverage to third parties.

Oh, please. Most of the third party candidates are absolute nut cases,
pushing a ridiculous agenda. The woman who ran for the Loonytarian Party
is a nothing, and the Green Party candidate was less than a nothing.

Still, the press is supposed to be unbiased. It AIN’T!