Default Look like Harry's boyz

On 11/7/20 3:29 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Sat, 7 Nov 2020 20:01:22 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O."
wrote:

We'll see if Trump is able to shed
some light on election fraud. It's there. You know it is. It's the way
democrats operate.

===

If there is real, provable election fraud, I'd be the first one to
advocate prosecuting those responsible. I think what is more likely
to happen is that Trump will be prosecuted for some of his crimes -
things like demanding that the FBI investigate his political
opponents. That sort of thing is real, 3rd world banana republic
stuff and has no place in a democratic country. And then there is the
very real possibility of Trump tax fraud and other business related
crimes. You know they are out there, along with possible sexual
assault and slander charges. As of January 20 Trump will live in a
glass house instead of the White House.

Trump will always live comfortably with the knowledge he did right by all
the American people. I get it that you don't like Trump, but apologizing
for modern day democrats is akin to cutting off your nose to spite your
face. Someday you will realize that I speak truth.

On 11/7/20 4:31 PM, Justan O. wrote:

Trump will always live comfortably with the knowledge he did right by all
the American people.

Good grief...it is just unbelievable that you believe that.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

One of Tim's boyz... Keyser Söze[_3_] General 7 October 27th 20 07:39 PM
One of Harry's boyz Tim General 4 October 22nd 20 05:23 AM
Have fun, boyz... Keyser Soze General 0 May 12th 20 05:02 PM
For the boyz... Keyser Söze General 2 March 23rd 18 09:12 PM
Boyz will be boyz Shortwave Sportfishing General 0 July 2nd 05 12:49 AM