Jim--

Default OT : Justice Prevails

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
What Tripp did was as "immoral" as what Clinton did.

LMAO!!!! Really? Perhaps in *your* world, wherever that may be.

Absolutely. In my world, betraying a friend and violating a trusted

confidence
is as immoral as a married guy getting a blow job from other than his

spouse.
Don't even start swtiching to the "It isn't the blow job, it's the lie!"
argument as far as Tripp is concerned. At the time she violated a friend's
trust and confidence Clinton had not yet lied about the affair, and she

had no
way to know that he was going to.

Do your friends and other people who might confide in you know that you

feel
this way?

If one of my daughters friends was being sexually abused by the POTUS, I
would certainly take the same course of action as Tripp did. Monica was a
young impressionable intern taken in by the most powerful man in the
World...all for his sexual gratification, then denying it ever happened.

Clinton potentially put the US at risk by giving into his sexual desires.
Think about it.

Tripp did the right thing.

jps

"Jim--" wrote in message

If one of my daughters friends was being sexually abused by the POTUS, I
would certainly take the same course of action as Tripp did. Monica was a
young impressionable intern taken in by the most powerful man in the
World...all for his sexual gratification, then denying it ever happened.

Clinton potentially put the US at risk by giving into his sexual desires.
Think about it.

Tripp did the right thing.

Yeah, but if you were the guy behind the desk, lonely and adored by a young,
single (male in your case) intern who swooned in your presence, you'd
probably be just as weak as the last goofball in office.

Calif Bill

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Not odd at all Wally. Not many people would be willing to become
Tripp, even if it came along with a no strings attached $700,000.

In your case, you would be better off trading places with Linda Tripp,
even without the $700,000, considering her decided advantage of having
multiple brain cells.

bb

$700,000 is no money. What a slap in the face! Since she sold out a

friend, I
suppose she has something coming. (She'll get it, sooner or later).

Wonder what inflation has done to the value of 30 pieces of silver since

33 AD?
(quick estimated calculation...scratch, scratch, erase, scratch, scratch,
total)......
Oh look! It's just exactly the amount paid to Linda Tripp.

Everybody gets at least one of the three major assets: personality,

brains, or
good looks. Nobody is shortchanged all around. Linda Tripp must be

extremely
intelligent.

Vitriolic two-line flamers in rec.boats? Must be extremely good looking.

Everybody has a redeeming aspect.

What a sad commentary. She was a friend, but crime may surpass friendship.
If I knew my good friend robbed the bank, I would have to drop a dime on
him. Actually 1/2 buck now. Would not depend on a reward, but on a
consense.

Calif Bill

And she did not get the money for the turning her friend. She got it
because the Defense Dept. Actually someone in it, who should go to jail and
pay the money, released confidential information from her personnel files.
Illegal!

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
[...]

Calif Bill

Actually he tell an outright lie. Under oath, in a court of law. Perjury.
Lost his law license and paid a big fine.

"Clams Canino" wrote in message

I think Tripp betrayed a girlfriends confidence.
I think Clinton misused his office to seduce a 21 year old girl.

I find both slimy.

And Clinton didn't tell an outright lie - but he squirmed around the

truth -
also slimy.

-W

"Jim--" wrote in message
I do not recall Tripp getting on national tv, pointing her finger at us

and
telling us an outright lie.

I also do not recall her ever holding an elected office, especially that

of
POTUS.

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
Tripp fingering Monica was slimy - Clinton fingering Monica only got

the
cigar slimy.

Why do we need to split hairs? Slimy is slimy, and both sides got

dirty
on
that mess.

-W

"Jim--" wrote in message

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
I see you condone private employee records passed around like

popcorn.
Oh, wait, only if done by leftists.

Just like running to the authorities with conversations you

secretly
taped
all
the while a friend was confiding about a personal matter? That's a

fine
thing
to do, as long as it damages the left?

What Tripp did was as "immoral" as what Clinton did.

LMAO!!!! Really? Perhaps in *your* world, wherever that may be.

Gould 0738

What a sad commentary. She was a friend, but crime may surpass friendship.
If I knew my good friend robbed the bank, I would have to drop a dime on
him.

If your good friend came to you to confide about a troubling extramarital
affair he was having, would you feel compelled to tell his wife?

That's the "crime" that was in play when
Tripp did her thing. Adultery. If we started arresting everybody who had ever
been guilty of it in one for or another, there'd be no traffic jams in tomorrow
morning's commute.

It would likely to be easier naming the past presidents who did *not* screw
around while in office than those who did. Doesn't excuse it, doesn't make it
right, but it makes the adultery portion of the whole debacle no big deal from
a historical perspective. The lie that followed- yes, that was a big deal.

I agree with the Republicans of a few years ago. Any president who will stand
before TV cameras and tell a deliberate, concocted, bald-faced lie to the
American public is absolutely unfit for office. No exceptions. None at all.

Gould 0738

These comments are from a man who wrote a pathetic story saying hi to
"brother" seagull and wishing everyone happy kwanza.

You are a smarmy little man.

Quite nasty, actually.

Everything you post is negative and hateful, Wally. Everything you post is
nothing but a flame at folks you think Sean Hannity would disapprove of.

I'm so glad you dislike me. Proves I'm not on the same track as yourself. But
you really must be a fan. When did I post that story about a midwinter cruise?
9 or 10 months ago? I'd completely forgotten about it.

Must have really upset the group, the way you tell it.
Wonder what other people thought of the pathetic little story?
Let's look in Google and see:

*************

Great choice Chuck. Thanks for the 5 minute version.

jps

*************

From: Tom Knight )
Subject: For the shrink wrapped crowd...

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: 2002-12-22 06:28:55 PST

Thanks for sharing boating adventures a continent away. Happy Holidays.

Shrink wrapped but busy with other activities!
**********************

Message 6 in thread
From: Dennis Compton )

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: 2002-12-22 07:13:47 PST

Terrific story Chuck. What a wonderful way to spend time with your family! It
will
surely be a day they will always remember with a smile.

***************

From: Coff )

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: 2002-12-22 07:54:02 PST

(Gould 0738) wrote in message
(A poor attempt to share some of the glory of our solstice cruise and a look

at
winter boating in the NW.)

What a wonderful post. Your family is fortunate, and you are a truely
lucky man. This is what boating is all about.

****************************
************************

Enjoyed that story very much, I'm envious!

A friend is participating in a New Years Eve lighted parade, I hope to be
aboard. He has an enclosed lower helm and heat, the only way I would boat
in the winter around here.

- - - - -
Lee Yeaton
www.thebayguide.com

**************************************

Well there you have it, Wally. The post you reference definitely proves that
I'm a nasty, smarmy little man. It's right there in Google, in front of
absolutely everybody.

By the way, the bird was a heron and happy Kwanza was a portion of a phrase
with several seasonal, holiday greetings. You do know what Kwanza is, right?
Next time you cash your paycheck, go look in the greeting card section. (Don't
let the revolving blue light blind you.) I think you'll find Kwanza cards,
Christmas Cards, Hannukkah cards, and more. Which of those holidays or
religious observations is "wrong"?

How shameful that you would mischaracterize such obvious, checkable facts to
make your rickety little point seem stronger.
You're a cheap trick, Wally. A two line insulter with no rebuttal, no debate,
no content; just personal attack. If you have anything better to offer, we'd
probably all love to see it. Any day now would be fine.

Calif Bill

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
[...]

Any President or CEO of a company who has an affair with an intern or
employee is unfit for the job. All the other philandering presidents were
smart enough to do it away from the flagpole as the military puts it.
Having a President who has an affair with an intern and gets BJ's while
talking with foreign leaders about serious or even not so serious items is
unfit to be a leader. Army gave the Sergeant Major a demotion and jail time
for affairs with subordinates.

basskisser

"Calif Bill" wrote in message news:i9_pb.166
What a sad commentary. She was a friend, but crime may surpass friendship.
If I knew my good friend robbed the bank, I would have to drop a dime on
him. Actually 1/2 buck now. Would not depend on a reward, but on a
consense.

If you conservatives had a conscience, you'd see that killing
America's young men for votes and oil is wrong.