bb

Default OT : Justice Prevails

On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 05:23:39 GMT, WaIIy
wrote:

Ahhh, but Linda Tripp will still be Linda Tripp. I don't think there
are many about who would take the money if they also had to be Linda
Tripp in real life. Justice indeed.

bb

What an odd comment.

Not odd at all Wally. Not many people would be willing to become
Tripp, even if it came along with a no strings attached $700,000.

In your case, you would be better off trading places with Linda Tripp,
even without the $700,000, considering her decided advantage of having
multiple brain cells.

bb

Gould 0738

Not odd at all Wally. Not many people would be willing to become
Tripp, even if it came along with a no strings attached $700,000.

In your case, you would be better off trading places with Linda Tripp,
even without the $700,000, considering her decided advantage of having
multiple brain cells.

bb

$700,000 is no money. What a slap in the face! Since she sold out a friend, I
suppose she has something coming. (She'll get it, sooner or later).

Wonder what inflation has done to the value of 30 pieces of silver since 33 AD?
(quick estimated calculation...scratch, scratch, erase, scratch, scratch,
total)......
Oh look! It's just exactly the amount paid to Linda Tripp.

Everybody gets at least one of the three major assets: personality, brains, or
good looks. Nobody is shortchanged all around. Linda Tripp must be extremely
intelligent.

Vitriolic two-line flamers in rec.boats? Must be extremely good looking.

Everybody has a redeeming aspect.
Jim--

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
I see you condone private employee records passed around like popcorn.
Oh, wait, only if done by leftists.

Just like running to the authorities with conversations you secretly taped

all
the while a friend was confiding about a personal matter? That's a fine

thing
to do, as long as it damages the left?

What Tripp did was as "immoral" as what Clinton did.

LMAO!!!! Really? Perhaps in *your* world, wherever that may be.

Clams Canino

Tripp fingering Monica was slimy - Clinton fingering Monica only got the
cigar slimy.

Why do we need to split hairs? Slimy is slimy, and both sides got dirty on
that mess.

-W

"Jim--" wrote in message

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
I see you condone private employee records passed around like popcorn.
Oh, wait, only if done by leftists.

Just like running to the authorities with conversations you secretly

taped
all
the while a friend was confiding about a personal matter? That's a fine

thing
to do, as long as it damages the left?

What Tripp did was as "immoral" as what Clinton did.

LMAO!!!! Really? Perhaps in *your* world, wherever that may be.

Jim--

I do not recall Tripp getting on national tv, pointing her finger at us and
telling us an outright lie.

I also do not recall her ever holding an elected office, especially that of
POTUS.

"Jim--" wrote in message

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
I see you condone private employee records passed around like

popcorn.
Oh, wait, only if done by leftists.

Just like running to the authorities with conversations you secretly

taped
all
the while a friend was confiding about a personal matter? That's a

fine
thing
to do, as long as it damages the left?

What Tripp did was as "immoral" as what Clinton did.

LMAO!!!! Really? Perhaps in *your* world, wherever that may be.

Clams Canino

I think Tripp betrayed a girlfriends confidence.
I think Clinton misused his office to seduce a 21 year old girl.

I find both slimy.

And Clinton didn't tell an outright lie - but he squirmed around the truth -
also slimy.

-W

"Jim--" wrote in message

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
I see you condone private employee records passed around like

popcorn.
Oh, wait, only if done by leftists.

Just like running to the authorities with conversations you secretly

taped
all
the while a friend was confiding about a personal matter? That's a

fine
thing
to do, as long as it damages the left?

What Tripp did was as "immoral" as what Clinton did.

LMAO!!!! Really? Perhaps in *your* world, wherever that may be.

Jim--

I think Tripp betrayed a girlfriends confidence.
I think Clinton misused his office to seduce a 21 year old girl.

I find both slimy.

And Clinton didn't tell an outright lie - but he squirmed around the

truth -
also slimy.

-W

"I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me.
I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky,"
WJC January, 1998

"I did have a relationship with Miss Lewinsky that was not appropriate. In
fact it was wrong. It constituted a critical lapse in judgement and a
personal failure on my part, for which I am solely and completely
responsible."
WJC August, 1998

Sounds like a lie to me.

Gould 0738

What Tripp did was as "immoral" as what Clinton did.

LMAO!!!! Really? Perhaps in *your* world, wherever that may be.

Absolutely. In my world, betraying a friend and violating a trusted confidence
is as immoral as a married guy getting a blow job from other than his spouse.
Don't even start swtiching to the "It isn't the blow job, it's the lie!"
argument as far as Tripp is concerned. At the time she violated a friend's
trust and confidence Clinton had not yet lied about the affair, and she had no
way to know that he was going to.

Do your friends and other people who might confide in you know that you feel
this way?

Gould 0738

Sounds like a lie to me.

And it was.

But at the time that Tripp came forward with the secretly recorded
conversations from Monica, Clinton had done nothing any worse than turning your
back on a friend.

You should understand this, Jim. You guys are always yelling about people being
traitors, etc. What worse personal treason than flushing a friend?