Calif Bill

Default OT : Justice Prevails

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Not odd at all Wally. Not many people would be willing to become
Tripp, even if it came along with a no strings attached $700,000.

In your case, you would be better off trading places with Linda Tripp,
even without the $700,000, considering her decided advantage of having
multiple brain cells.

bb

$700,000 is no money. What a slap in the face! Since she sold out a

friend, I
suppose she has something coming. (She'll get it, sooner or later).

Wonder what inflation has done to the value of 30 pieces of silver since

33 AD?
(quick estimated calculation...scratch, scratch, erase, scratch, scratch,
total)......
Oh look! It's just exactly the amount paid to Linda Tripp.

Everybody gets at least one of the three major assets: personality,

brains, or
good looks. Nobody is shortchanged all around. Linda Tripp must be

extremely
intelligent.

Vitriolic two-line flamers in rec.boats? Must be extremely good looking.

Everybody has a redeeming aspect.

What a sad commentary. She was a friend, but crime may surpass friendship.
If I knew my good friend robbed the bank, I would have to drop a dime on
him. Actually 1/2 buck now. Would not depend on a reward, but on a
consense.