Calif Bill

Default OT : Justice Prevails

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
What a sad commentary. She was a friend, but crime may surpass

friendship.
If I knew my good friend robbed the bank, I would have to drop a dime on
him.

If your good friend came to you to confide about a troubling extramarital
affair he was having, would you feel compelled to tell his wife?

That's the "crime" that was in play when
Tripp did her thing. Adultery. If we started arresting everybody who had

ever
been guilty of it in one for or another, there'd be no traffic jams in

tomorrow
morning's commute.

It would likely to be easier naming the past presidents who did *not*

screw
around while in office than those who did. Doesn't excuse it, doesn't make

it
right, but it makes the adultery portion of the whole debacle no big deal

from
a historical perspective. The lie that followed- yes, that was a big deal.

I agree with the Republicans of a few years ago. Any president who will

stand
before TV cameras and tell a deliberate, concocted, bald-faced lie to the
American public is absolutely unfit for office. No exceptions. None at

all.

Any President or CEO of a company who has an affair with an intern or
employee is unfit for the job. All the other philandering presidents were
smart enough to do it away from the flagpole as the military puts it.
Having a President who has an affair with an intern and gets BJ's while
talking with foreign leaders about serious or even not so serious items is
unfit to be a leader. Army gave the Sergeant Major a demotion and jail time
for affairs with subordinates.