Default boating saturday!

Not my boat, but interesting cruise. Fleet week in San Francisco. Going
out on the Jeremiah Obrien to watch the air show. I always wonder if my
dad worked on this ship. He was a machinist at the Kaiser Richmond yards.
One of only two unaltered Liberty ships.

Bill wrote:

Not my boat, but interesting cruise. Fleet week in San Francisco. Going
out on the Jeremiah Obrien to watch the air show. I always wonder if my
dad worked on this ship. He was a machinist at the Kaiser Richmond yards.
One of only two unaltered Liberty ships.

Website

https://www.ssjeremiahobrien.

Tim Tim is offline

Bill
Website

https://www.ssjeremiahobrien.

Bad link Bill

On Fri, 11 Oct 2019 19:57:50 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Bill
Website

https://www.ssjeremiahobrien.org

Bad link Bill

Try it now

wrote:

Bill
Website

https://www.ssjeremiahobrien.org

Bad link Bill

Try it now

Thanks for removing the period.

Tim Tim is offline

Bill
wrote:

Bill
Website

https://www.ssjeremiahobrien.org

Bad link Bill

Try it now

Thanks for removing the period.

—

Hey. That worked. Looks like loads of fun

On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 00:18:16 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

Not my boat, but interesting cruise. Fleet week in San Francisco. Going
out on the Jeremiah Obrien to watch the air show. I always wonder if my
dad worked on this ship. He was a machinist at the Kaiser Richmond yards.
One of only two unaltered Liberty ships.

Hope it was a blast!

John H. wrote:
On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 00:18:16 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

Not my boat, but interesting cruise. Fleet week in San Francisco. Going
out on the Jeremiah Obrien to watch the air show. I always wonder if my
dad worked on this ship. He was a machinist at the Kaiser Richmond yards.
One of only two unaltered Liberty ships.

Hope it was a blast!

Was a beautiful day on the bay. Little wind, sunny. The kids on the boat
had a blast running the bow ack-ack gun. Good show by the fliers. F35
flyby. Unfortunately we are building F35 type planes instead of a modern
A10 with ground pounding guns for soft targets.

On Mon, 14 Oct 2019 18:57:21 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 00:18:16 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

Not my boat, but interesting cruise. Fleet week in San Francisco. Going
out on the Jeremiah Obrien to watch the air show. I always wonder if my
dad worked on this ship. He was a machinist at the Kaiser Richmond yards.
One of only two unaltered Liberty ships.

Hope it was a blast!

Was a beautiful day on the bay. Little wind, sunny. The kids on the boat
had a blast running the bow ack-ack gun. Good show by the fliers. F35
flyby. Unfortunately we are building F35 type planes instead of a modern
A10 with ground pounding guns for soft targets.

I'm with you on the A-10s. They put on a demo for us with live ammunition on the Ft. Sill (Artillery
Center) firing range when I was in school there. Unreal airplane.

Saturday Shooting... Keyser Söze General 16 April 19th 16 02:46 AM
Saturday Humor John H[_2_] General 0 March 6th 10 08:22 PM
Boating Saturday? Bill McKee General 10 January 1st 06 01:35 AM
Wow what a Saturday!!! larry flint a.k.a lawrence stone ASA 10 October 28th 03 04:04 AM
Saturday Pony Express ASA 6 August 25th 03 05:22 PM