Pony Express

Default Saturday

Yes it was. Took a short sail (sans kids) to a favorite cove. Anchored,
swam and relaxed on bow. Leisurely sail back to the slip. Probably the
best, most relaxing day on Pony this season.
--
----
Steve

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Today was a 10+ on the Chesapeake.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

SAIL LOCO

Oh, I guess I should have mentioned we never hit 11 kts. I guess that only
happens in the matrix.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Pony Express

We started back with the light #1 (actually measures 163%) When true hit
18k and I was tired of feather up to keep from blowing the sail, we dropped
it. Since we didn't want to fold two sails, we spent the rest of the day
under main alone. Being our anniversary weekend, we just relaxed.
Actually, Suzy relaxed, I watched.
Did you make it over Swan Point bar? Tide was pretty low.
--
----
Steve

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Leisurely sail back to the slip. Probably the
best, most relaxing day on Pony this season..

I would call the sail back from Rock Hall exciting. We had put up the 155

and
before long the wind clocked to make it a beat with puffs at 20 apparent.
Wound up putting a reef in the main. Should have started with the #3 but

when
we headed out it was a reach.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

SAIL LOCO

Did you make it over Swan Point bar? Tide was pretty low.

Didn't attempt that yesterday since I knew it would be low tide when we got
over there plus it looked lower than normal to start with. Touched in Rock
Hall Harbor though waiting for a slip at Waterman's.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Scott Vernon

Yes it was. Not much wind on Sunday , but a nice day though. We got to
Rock Hall around 6PM (Sat).
Were you still there?
We anchored in Swan Creek, way up past the 30~40 other boats.

Scotty

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Today was a 10+ on the Chesapeake.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

SAIL LOCO

We got to
Rock Hall around 6PM (Sat).
Were you still there?
We anchored in Swan Creek, way up past the 30~40 other boats.

We left around 3:00. We were inside the breakwater this time.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Bobsprit

Loco wrote:

We left around 3:00. We were inside the breakwater the whole time.