larry flint a.k.a lawrence stone

Default Wow what a Saturday!!!

Wow what a Saturday!!!

First thing in the AM I had a stretch limousine pick me up at my door
bound for New York City.

Upon arriving in the city I had breakfast with my old friend Studs
Terkel at Tavern on the Green.

Then after breakfast I hopped on Donald Trump's private yacht for a
tour of Manhattan on the Hudson and East rivers and had lunch on the
boat with the Donald himself to discuss some of our real estate
projects.

In the afternoon I took in a private matinee of Cats.

Dinner was at the Top Of The World restaurant with my pal Robert
DeNiro. "Bobby" said not to worry about has cancer and he would be
still joining me on our annual summer fishing trips to Canada.

Then I took in the Yankee game in George Stienbrenner's private box.

Then I danced the night away at Studio 54 with the rest of the
beautiful people.

Being in a hurry to get back home with my companion Claudia Schiffer
we took the Concord back to Wilkes-Barre.

After we arrived back to my swinging bachelor pad I played some soft
erotica by Andrew Blake (store bought DVD of course) on my 42" plasma
and Claudia got all hot and bothered and was all over me.

Let me tell you the drapes are the same color as the carpet. Man I am
"bushed".

BTW how was your day?

Gary Webster

Well, my drapes are not the same color as the carpet, since I decided to go
blond. Yes, I am having more fun.
Great trip to the mountains today. The leaves are beautiful. Wonderful
dinner with local wine with friends.
A quick dip in our friend's hot tub with 8 other couples. No swimsuits
allowed.
Tomorrow, up to our sailing yacht to install our plasma tv, dvd, etc. and a
quick sail before the storms roll in.
Yes, life is good.
G.
"larry flint a.k.a lawrence stone" wrote in message
[...]

Bobsprit

In the afternoon I took in a private matinee of Cats.

Dinner was at the Top Of The World restaurant with my pal Robert
DeNiro. "Bobby" said not to worry about has cancer and he would be
still joining me on our annual summer fishing trips to Canada.

Cats is closed and Robert De Niro was with my ex-girlfriend finishing off
costuming today with Dakota Fanning. Full production is slated to re-start in
January assuming his treatments go well. Being a gentlemen of the highest
order, he apologized to the cast and crew and explained that he wanted to work
through his treatments. Insurance wouldn't allow it of course.

RB
Capt. Mooron

.... and the last Concorde flight was to Heathrow on Friday.

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| In the afternoon I took in a private matinee of Cats.
|
| Dinner was at the Top Of The World restaurant with my pal Robert
| DeNiro. "Bobby" said not to worry about has cancer and he would be
| still joining me on our annual summer fishing trips to Canada.
|
| Cats is closed and Robert De Niro was with my ex-girlfriend finishing off
| costuming today with Dakota Fanning. Full production is slated to re-start
in
| January assuming his treatments go well. Being a gentlemen of the highest
| order, he apologized to the cast and crew and explained that he wanted to
work
| through his treatments. Insurance wouldn't allow it of course.
|
| RB

katysails

I went drinking with Ted Kennedy.

Just don't go for a drive with him....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Vito

"larry flint a.k.a lawrence stone" wrote:

Wow what a Saturday!!!

First thing in the AM I had a stretch limousine pick me up at my door
bound for New York City.

Jeeze, New York City? That's too bad! Y'all coulda spent the day doing
something fun, like scrubbing pigpens.
Jonathan Ganz

And don't forget your purse...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Horvath

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 07:15:18 -0500, "katysails"
wrote this crap:

I went drinking with Ted Kennedy.

Just don't go for a drive with him....

Unless you are a good swimmer.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.
JaxAshby

THE PHILANDERER

(Sung by a Ted Kennedy sound alike to the tune of "The Wanderer")

Oh, well I'm the type of guy who would never settle down
Where pretty girls are, well you know that I'm around
I kiss 'em and I love 'em 'cause to me they're all the same
I get so gosh darned hammerd I don't even know their names
'Cause I'm a philanderer, yes a philanderer
I sleep around, around, around, around, around

Well my views are on the left, got a bimbo on the right
Only God will know where I'll be passing out tonight
And if you want to ask me which girl I love the best
I'll tear open my shirt, got mother Rosie on my chest
'Cause I'm a philanderer, yes a philanderer
I sleep around, around, around, around, around

Oh yeah, I'm the type of guy, he likes to roam around
I'm never in one place, I wake from town to town
But when I find myself falling for some girl
I walk right in that car of mine and I take her for a whirl
Because I'm a Kennedy, yes I'm a Kennedy
The car skids round and round and round and round and round