JaxAshby

Default Wow what a Saturday!!!

THE PHILANDERER

(Sung by a Ted Kennedy sound alike to the tune of "The Wanderer")

Oh, well I'm the type of guy who would never settle down
Where pretty girls are, well you know that I'm around
I kiss 'em and I love 'em 'cause to me they're all the same
I get so gosh darned hammerd I don't even know their names
'Cause I'm a philanderer, yes a philanderer
I sleep around, around, around, around, around

Well my views are on the left, got a bimbo on the right
Only God will know where I'll be passing out tonight
And if you want to ask me which girl I love the best
I'll tear open my shirt, got mother Rosie on my chest
'Cause I'm a philanderer, yes a philanderer
I sleep around, around, around, around, around

Oh yeah, I'm the type of guy, he likes to roam around
I'm never in one place, I wake from town to town
But when I find myself falling for some girl
I walk right in that car of mine and I take her for a whirl
Because I'm a Kennedy, yes I'm a Kennedy
The car skids round and round and round and round and round

"katysails" wrote in message
I went drinking with Ted Kennedy.

Just don't go for a drive with him....

--