larry flint a.k.a lawrence stone

Default Wow what a Saturday!!!

Wow what a Saturday!!!

First thing in the AM I had a stretch limousine pick me up at my door
bound for New York City.

Upon arriving in the city I had breakfast with my old friend Studs
Terkel at Tavern on the Green.

Then after breakfast I hopped on Donald Trump's private yacht for a
tour of Manhattan on the Hudson and East rivers and had lunch on the
boat with the Donald himself to discuss some of our real estate
projects.

In the afternoon I took in a private matinee of Cats.

Dinner was at the Top Of The World restaurant with my pal Robert
DeNiro. "Bobby" said not to worry about has cancer and he would be
still joining me on our annual summer fishing trips to Canada.

Then I took in the Yankee game in George Stienbrenner's private box.

Then I danced the night away at Studio 54 with the rest of the
beautiful people.

Being in a hurry to get back home with my companion Claudia Schiffer
we took the Concord back to Wilkes-Barre.

After we arrived back to my swinging bachelor pad I played some soft
erotica by Andrew Blake (store bought DVD of course) on my 42" plasma
and Claudia got all hot and bothered and was all over me.

Let me tell you the drapes are the same color as the carpet. Man I am
"bushed".

BTW how was your day?