Default Saturday Shooting...

Forgot to mention we did pretty well shooting at the range by the
Shenandoah. We had just the 50 yard range available, because our buddy
with the bushhogger only had time during the week to clear out the front
half of the area.

We were popping empty soda cans. I did pretty well with my Ruger .22
pistol and CZ .22 rifle, not so good at that distance with my S&W
..357/.38 revolver. Need to practice more at longer distances with that
six-shooter.

We did have a short moment of silence over the patch of ground where our
good buddy "Stumpy" once so proudly stood before he was done in by lead
and a backhoe. We're thinking of having a small bronze marker placed in
the spot where Stumpy no longer dwells...

On Mon, 18 Apr 2016 08:23:02 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

Forgot to mention we did pretty well shooting at the range by the
Shenandoah. We had just the 50 yard range available, because our buddy
with the bushhogger only had time during the week to clear out the front
half of the area.

We were popping empty soda cans. I did pretty well with my Ruger .22
pistol and CZ .22 rifle, not so good at that distance with my S&W
.357/.38 revolver. Need to practice more at longer distances with that
six-shooter.

We did have a short moment of silence over the patch of ground where our
good buddy "Stumpy" once so proudly stood before he was done in by lead
and a backhoe. We're thinking of having a small bronze marker placed in
the spot where Stumpy no longer dwells...

We are so proud of you.
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, juvenile name-callers, and narcissists...not guns!

On 4/18/16 10:06 AM, Keine Keyserschei�e wrote:
On Mon, 18 Apr 2016 08:23:02 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

Forgot to mention we did pretty well shooting at the range by the
Shenandoah. We had just the 50 yard range available, because our buddy
with the bushhogger only had time during the week to clear out the front
half of the area.

We were popping empty soda cans. I did pretty well with my Ruger .22
pistol and CZ .22 rifle, not so good at that distance with my S&W
.357/.38 revolver. Need to practice more at longer distances with that
six-shooter.

We did have a short moment of silence over the patch of ground where our
good buddy "Stumpy" once so proudly stood before he was done in by lead
and a backhoe. We're thinking of having a small bronze marker placed in
the spot where Stumpy no longer dwells...

We are so proud of you.
--

We'd invite you out to the range, Johnny, but...you have to be a decent
fellow, quick witted, have some interesting firearms we can shoot, and

On 4/18/2016 8:23 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Forgot to mention we did pretty well shooting at the range by the
Shenandoah. We had just the 50 yard range available, because our buddy
with the bushhogger only had time during the week to clear out the front
half of the area.

We were popping empty soda cans. I did pretty well with my Ruger .22
pistol and CZ .22 rifle, not so good at that distance with my S&W
..357/.38 revolver. Need to practice more at longer distances with that
six-shooter.

We did have a short moment of silence over the patch of ground where our
good buddy "Stumpy" once so proudly stood before he was done in by lead
and a backhoe. We're thinking of having a small bronze marker placed in
the spot where Stumpy no longer dwells...

Stumpy put up a good fight but mindless idiots were bound and determined
to do him in. Ho many of your buds in the Shenandoah are gay, lezzy, or
gender bender? Just askin because there are probably more buds than beds
in the bunkhouse.

On Mon, 18 Apr 2016 10:44:53 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

[...]

Thank God for small favors, eh?

On 4/18/16 2:12 PM, Keine Keyserschei�e wrote:
[...]

Well, we do try to keep the racists and other scum off the place and out
of the new cabin...Funny thing is, the guy with the bushhogger who
happens to live nearby is a lifelong Republican, but he says he has no
intention of voting for Trump or Cruz. Unlike you, he has principles.

On Monday, April 18, 2016 at 2:19:46 PM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:

Funny thing is, the guy with the bushhogger who
happens to live nearby is a lifelong Republican, but he says he has no
intention of voting for Trump or Cruz.

Heh. The guy is just telling you that to shut you up so he doesn't have to shoot you out there on Brokeback Mountain.

On Mon, 18 Apr 2016 14:19:43 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

[...]

Does that include integrity and paying his just debts?

On 4/18/16 3:51 PM, Keine Keyserschei�e wrote:
[...]

When a racist like you talks about integrity, it is worth a guffaw.

On Mon, 18 Apr 2016 12:50:19 -0700 (PDT), Its Me wrote:

On Monday, April 18, 2016 at 2:19:46 PM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:

Funny thing is, the guy with the bushhogger who
happens to live nearby is a lifelong Republican, but he says he has no
intention of voting for Trump or Cruz.

Heh. The guy is just telling you that to shut you up so he doesn't have to shoot you out there on Brokeback Mountain.

LOL!
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, juvenile name-callers, and narcissists...not guns!

Saturday humor John H.[_3_] General 0 March 29th 08 01:19 PM
Some Saturday Humor - OT JohnH General 4 August 7th 06 03:41 AM
Could have a new boat by Saturday NOYB General 30 November 18th 05 12:18 AM
Wow what a Saturday!!! larry flint a.k.a lawrence stone ASA 10 October 28th 03 03:04 AM
Saturday Pony Express ASA 6 August 25th 03 05:22 PM