Default The Stupor Bowl...

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 20:05:23 -0500, Alex wrote:

wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 13:19:27 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 1/25/2019 1:13 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 11:39:54 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 07:26:56 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Man...that would hurt those good 'ole rednecks if the game couldn't go on.
Donnie, I realize you feel a need to suck up to your only BFF, but do you realize how stupid that
post is? Do you actually believe that only 'good 'ole rednecks' watch the Super Bowl, or are you
just calling anyone who watches it a 'redneck'?
Considering who the teams are (LA and New England) the people most
interested will not be rednecks. They are mostly urban democrats.

Hey!

===

Hey indeed. There are a lot of New England fans here in SWFL, and a
few non-fans as well. Watching Brady and Belichick pick apart an
opposing defense is always interesting.

---
https://www.avg.com

Isn't your area full of mostly Steelers fans?

Not really but I assume there is a steeler club in a sport bar
somewhere.
I don't live on the Cape so it might be different out there. I really
don't see any brand loyalty. It was just where they lived before they
came here. Lot of Cleveland fans, ****ed that they aren't winning
anything.
If there is any unifying sport it is college football.
You can get an argument started about the Gators and the Seminoles. If
the Bulldogs come up it might be a fist fight

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 22:51:07 -0500, Alex wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:

I don't give a ****, either, no matter who is playing.

That would only be significant to you. Why post it? The narcissism
acting up again, Fat Harry?

===

Since football offends his delicate liberal sensitivities, he needs to
distance himself from it so that we all know what a wuss he is.

---
https://www.avg.com

Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Soze
I don't give a ****, either, no matter who is playing.

Harry, evidently you do. You started the thread...

On 1/26/19 2:43 PM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
I don't give a ****, either, no matter who is playing.

Harry, evidently you do. You started the thread...

Your powers of perception are non-existent.

Speaker of the stupor bowl... Harry[_2_] General 0 February 8th 10 02:33 AM
Best thing about the Stupor Bowl... NOYB General 4 February 10th 06 02:20 AM
Best thing about the Stupor Bowl... JimH General 0 February 7th 06 12:07 AM
My Stupor Bowl plans... JimH General 7 February 4th 06 11:07 PM
My Stupor Bowl plans... Doug Kanter General 0 February 3rd 06 07:24 PM