BoatBanter.com

-   -   The Stupor Bowl... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/181434-stupor-bowl.html)

Keyser Soze January 25th 19 03:10 PM

The Stupor Bowl...

....less than two weeks away...if the feds are still unpaid, a work
stoppage/slowdown the Friday before the game and the day after will put
the spotlight, with proper communications, on Trump.

True North[_2_] January 25th 19 03:26 PM

The Stupor Bowl...

Man...that would hurt those good 'ole rednecks if the game couldn't go on.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] January 25th 19 04:28 PM

The Stupor Bowl...

On 1/25/2019 10:10 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:

...less than two weeks away...if the feds are still unpaid, a work
stoppage/slowdown the Friday before the game and the day after will put
the spotlight, with proper communications, on Trump.

Saw a legal guy a little while ago commenting on the current goings on.

(You wouldn't have seen him ... he was being interviewed on FoxNews).

He acknowledged being pretty much apolitical and was just commenting
on the general toxicity that continues to grow in the country among
Trump haters and Trump supporters and how it is affecting the country
and people in general.

He said it's time for Mueller to release at least an interim report
that either exonerates Trump of any wrong doing or Russian collusion
or identifies that there *is* evidence of such.

If Trump is guilty, he's guilty. Take the necessary steps.

If he's not guilty and this toxic atmosphere continues, your party
will be responsible for any and all negative consequences to our country.

John H.[_5_] January 25th 19 04:39 PM

The Stupor Bowl...

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 07:26:56 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Man...that would hurt those good 'ole rednecks if the game couldn't go on.

Donnie, I realize you feel a need to suck up to your only BFF, but do you realize how stupid that
post is? Do you actually believe that only 'good 'ole rednecks' watch the Super Bowl, or are you
just calling anyone who watches it a 'redneck'?

Mr. Luddite[_4_] January 25th 19 04:56 PM

The Stupor Bowl...

On 1/25/2019 11:39 AM, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 07:26:56 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Man...that would hurt those good 'ole rednecks if the game couldn't go on.

Donnie, I realize you feel a need to suck up to your only BFF, but do you realize how stupid that
post is? Do you actually believe that only 'good 'ole rednecks' watch the Super Bowl, or are you
just calling anyone who watches it a 'redneck'?

I am not considered to be a "redneck" by a long shot but I still enjoy
football and the Superbowl, especially when a certain team is playing
in it. :-)

I am not a football "fanatic" but I have an appreciation for those in
any sport who excel and are at the top of their game.

It's a shame that even things like football ... that millions of people
in the USA enjoys ... can get sucked into the political tornado.

[email protected] January 25th 19 06:13 PM

The Stupor Bowl...

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 11:39:54 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 07:26:56 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Man...that would hurt those good 'ole rednecks if the game couldn't go on.

Donnie, I realize you feel a need to suck up to your only BFF, but do you realize how stupid that
post is? Do you actually believe that only 'good 'ole rednecks' watch the Super Bowl, or are you
just calling anyone who watches it a 'redneck'?

Considering who the teams are (LA and New England) the people most
interested will not be rednecks. They are mostly urban democrats.

Its Me January 25th 19 06:56 PM

The Stupor Bowl...

wrote:

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 07:26:56 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Man...that would hurt those good 'ole rednecks if the game couldn't go on.

Donnie, I realize you feel a need to suck up to your only BFF, but do you realize how stupid that
post is? Do you actually believe that only 'good 'ole rednecks' watch the Super Bowl, or are you
just calling anyone who watches it a 'redneck'?

Considering who the teams are (LA and New England) the people most
interested will not be rednecks. They are mostly urban democrats.

That fact doesn't prohibit them from being rednecks. Rednecks are everywhere. :)

[email protected] January 25th 19 07:18 PM

The Stupor Bowl...

wrote:

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 07:26:56 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Man...that would hurt those good 'ole rednecks if the game couldn't go on.

Donnie, I realize you feel a need to suck up to your only BFF, but do you realize how stupid that
post is? Do you actually believe that only 'good 'ole rednecks' watch the Super Bowl, or are you
just calling anyone who watches it a 'redneck'?

Considering who the teams are (LA and New England) the people most
interested will not be rednecks. They are mostly urban democrats.

Hey!

===

Hey indeed. There are a lot of New England fans here in SWFL, and a
few non-fans as well. Watching Brady and Belichick pick apart an
opposing defense is always interesting.

---
https://www.avg.com