BoatBanter.com

-   -   The Stupor Bowl... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/181434-stupor-bowl.html)

John H.[_5_] January 25th 19 11:40 PM

The Stupor Bowl...

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 11:23:07 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

John H
On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 07:26:56 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Man...that would hurt those good 'ole rednecks if the game couldn't go on.

"Donnie, I realize you feel a need to suck up to your only BFF, but do you realize how stupid that
post is? Do you actually believe that only 'good 'ole rednecks' watch the Super Bowl, or are you
just calling anyone who watches it a 'redneck'? "

Take a long hard look in a mirror, JohnnyMop, and then get back to me.

About what, Donnie? Are you too embarrassed to answer the questions posed above?

John H.[_5_] January 25th 19 11:40 PM

The Stupor Bowl...

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 14:19:52 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 13:30:58 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/25/19 1:13 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 11:39:54 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 07:26:56 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Man...that would hurt those good 'ole rednecks if the game couldn't go on.

Donnie, I realize you feel a need to suck up to your only BFF, but do you realize how stupid that
post is? Do you actually believe that only 'good 'ole rednecks' watch the Super Bowl, or are you
just calling anyone who watches it a 'redneck'?

Considering who the teams are (LA and New England) the people most
interested will not be rednecks. They are mostly urban democrats.

Yawn.

===

Says the guy with the pussy hat.

---
https://www.avg.com

LOL!

Bill[_12_] January 25th 19 11:46 PM

The Stupor Bowl...

wrote:

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 07:26:56 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Man...that would hurt those good 'ole rednecks if the game couldn't go on.

Donnie, I realize you feel a need to suck up to your only BFF, but do
you realize how stupid that
post is? Do you actually believe that only 'good 'ole rednecks' watch
the Super Bowl, or are you
just calling anyone who watches it a 'redneck'?

Considering who the teams are (LA and New England) the people most
interested will not be rednecks. They are mostly urban democrats.

Yawn.

Your sleep apnea kicking in?

Keyser Soze January 26th 19 12:45 AM

The Stupor Bowl...

On 1/25/19 6:15 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 13:30:58 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 07:26:56 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Man...that would hurt those good 'ole rednecks if the game couldn't go on.

Donnie, I realize you feel a need to suck up to your only BFF, but do you realize how stupid that
post is? Do you actually believe that only 'good 'ole rednecks' watch the Super Bowl, or are you
just calling anyone who watches it a 'redneck'?

Considering who the teams are (LA and New England) the people most
interested will not be rednecks. They are mostly urban democrats.

Yawn.

That is what you say when I am right and you have no other response.
I know a lot more rednecks than you and NONE of them give a **** about
a game between Boston and LA.
I have a hard time even thinking of anyone here except snowbirds who
cares about the NFL. You can get they going about college ball but not
pros.
.
.

I don't give a ****, either, no matter who is playing.

Alex[_17_] January 26th 19 01:02 AM

The Stupor Bowl...

True North wrote:
Man...that would hurt those good 'ole rednecks if the game couldn't go on.

Over 100 million people watch the game every year - nearly 3 times the
population of your country.

Alex[_17_] January 26th 19 01:05 AM

The Stupor Bowl...

wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 13:19:27 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

wrote:

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 07:26:56 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Man...that would hurt those good 'ole rednecks if the game couldn't go on.
Donnie, I realize you feel a need to suck up to your only BFF, but do you realize how stupid that
post is? Do you actually believe that only 'good 'ole rednecks' watch the Super Bowl, or are you
just calling anyone who watches it a 'redneck'?
Considering who the teams are (LA and New England) the people most
interested will not be rednecks. They are mostly urban democrats.

Hey!

===

Hey indeed. There are a lot of New England fans here in SWFL, and a
few non-fans as well. Watching Brady and Belichick pick apart an
opposing defense is always interesting.

---
https://www.avg.com

Isn't your area full of mostly Steelers fans?

Alex[_17_] January 26th 19 01:07 AM

The Stupor Bowl...

wrote:

Man...that would hurt those good 'ole rednecks if the game couldn't
go on.

"Donnie, I realize you feel a need to suck up to your only BFF, but
do you realize how stupid that
post is? Do you actually believe that only 'good 'ole rednecks' watch
the Super Bowl, or are you
just calling anyone who watches it a 'redneck'? "

Take a long hard look in a mirror, JohnnyMop, and then get back to me.

I suspect he would either not see anything there or his mirror would
crack. :)

Childish. Share that with your wife and you'll be penniless on the street.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] January 26th 19 01:08 AM

The Stupor Bowl...

On 1/25/2019 7:45 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/25/19 6:15 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 13:30:58 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

I don't give a **** that you don't give a ****.

[email protected] January 26th 19 03:49 AM

The Stupor Bowl...

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 19:45:16 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/25/19 6:15 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 13:30:58 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Yet you still seemed to be ready to derate the people who do care and
Donnie immediately assumed they were rednecks.

I met Wayne a few times and there is not a speck of red in that boy. I
am sure the same is true of Richard.
My neighbor who ****es in the yard, that is a red neck.
Me and Deuce at least wait until we are up on FPL. ;-)

Alex[_17_] January 26th 19 03:51 AM

The Stupor Bowl...

Keyser Soze wrote:

I don't give a ****, either, no matter who is playing.

That would only be significant to you. Why post it? The narcissism
acting up again, Fat Harry?