Default Speaker of the stupor bowl...

....I am not a pro football fan, but I did manage to tune in just as The
Who started to perform. Pretty good show and sound...always liked The Who.

I'm rooting for New Orleans because it is on my list of favorite cities
and a victory would mean a lot to the survivors of the Katrina-Bush
aftermath. Indianapolis is a flyover city.

Best thing about the Stupor Bowl... NOYB General 4 February 10th 06 02:20 AM
Best thing about the Stupor Bowl... JimH General 0 February 7th 06 12:07 AM
My Stupor Bowl plans... JimH General 7 February 4th 06 11:07 PM
My Stupor Bowl plans... jabadoodle General 0 February 4th 06 05:23 AM
My Stupor Bowl plans... Doug Kanter General 0 February 3rd 06 07:24 PM