NOYB

Default Best thing about the Stupor Bowl...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...at lest the best thing I saw, since I haven't seen any of the game...

The Budweiser young Clydesdale commercial.

That was my sentimental favorite.

But the two that had me laughing the hardest was the Sprint/Nextel "Crime
Deterrent" cell phone...and the Bud Light "magic refrigerator".

NOYB

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...at lest the best thing I saw, since I haven't seen any of the game...

The Budweiser young Clydesdale commercial.

That was my sentimental favorite.

But the two that had me laughing the hardest was the Sprint/Nextel "Crime
Deterrent" cell phone...and the Bud Light "magic refrigerator".

I just saw the Magic Refrig on CNN. Very cool. Haven't seen the Nextel
one. I liked the pregnant Godzilla on the Hummer ad; the ad is more clever
than the car.

Find the "crime deterrent" one on the internet if you can. Very, very
funny.

NOYB

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...at lest the best thing I saw, since I haven't seen any of the game...

The Budweiser young Clydesdale commercial.

That was my sentimental favorite.

But the two that had me laughing the hardest was the Sprint/Nextel "Crime
Deterrent" cell phone...and the Bud Light "magic refrigerator".

I just saw the Magic Refrig on CNN. Very cool. Haven't seen the Nextel
one. I liked the pregnant Godzilla on the Hummer ad; the ad is more clever
than the car.

Here's the Nextel/Sprint ad:

http://www.break.com/superbowl/sprintphone.html

And here's a link to *all* of the Super Bowl commercials:

http://superbowl.break.com/

JohnH

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...at lest the best thing I saw, since I haven't seen any of the game...

The Budweiser young Clydesdale commercial.

That was my sentimental favorite.

But the two that had me laughing the hardest was the Sprint/Nextel "Crime
Deterrent" cell phone...and the Bud Light "magic refrigerator".

I just saw the Magic Refrig on CNN. Very cool. Haven't seen the Nextel
one. I liked the pregnant Godzilla on the Hummer ad; the ad is more clever
than the car.

Here's the Nextel/Sprint ad:

http://www.break.com/superbowl/sprintphone.html

And here's a link to *all* of the Super Bowl commercials:

http://superbowl.break.com/

I got a warning that a plug in (Media One) was being installed that was
trying to cause a problem.

Anyone else?
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
Dan Krueger

NOYB wrote:

[...]

http://www.ifilm.com usually has all of the ads. I haven't checked this
year. I liked the fly in the hospital ad - Ameriquest was the company
paying the big bucks for that one...

Dan

Express 30 vs. VW Thing Capt. Rob ASA 1 December 6th 05 02:12 PM
Hey Rusty - Do the Right Thing! Bob Crantz ASA 0 October 28th 05 01:42 AM