Dan Krueger

Default Best thing about the Stupor Bowl...

JohnH wrote:
On Mon, 06 Feb 2006 23:56:23 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

...at lest the best thing I saw, since I haven't seen any of the game...

The Budweiser young Clydesdale commercial.

That was my sentimental favorite.

But the two that had me laughing the hardest was the Sprint/Nextel "Crime
Deterrent" cell phone...and the Bud Light "magic refrigerator".

I just saw the Magic Refrig on CNN. Very cool. Haven't seen the Nextel
one. I liked the pregnant Godzilla on the Hummer ad; the ad is more clever
than the car.

Here's the Nextel/Sprint ad:

http://www.break.com/superbowl/sprintphone.html

And here's a link to *all* of the Super Bowl commercials:

http://superbowl.break.com/

I got a warning that a plug in (Media One) was being installed that was
trying to cause a problem.

Anyone else?
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

http://www.ifilm.com usually has all of the ads. I haven't checked this
year. I liked the fly in the hospital ad - Ameriquest was the company
paying the big bucks for that one...

Dan