Default The Stupor Bowl...

On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 05:01:15 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 20:59:01 -0500, Keyser Soze
You have never done or said anything to indicate that you are skilled
at anything but writing political tracts, jingles or fiction.

Or getting shot at.

LOL! That was part of his 'fiction' writing.

On 1/26/19 10:48 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 20:59:01 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/26/19 8:32 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 19:19:55 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/26/19 6:59 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 13:19:11 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/26/19 1:16 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 12:55:29 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/26/19 12:53 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 10:37:06 -0500,

wrote:

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 22:49:59 -0500,
wrote:

I met Wayne a few times and there is not a speck of red in that boy.

===

I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not. :-) Being lumped in
with Richard is certainly not a bad thing however. After 35+ years in
the NY metro area, followed by 15+ in SWFL, I can say that I most
definitely prefer the latter as long as I don't have to make a living
here.

Politically I'm most definitely a middle of the roader, culturally a
bit of everything.

You are still not a redneck.
That was all I was saying.
We could go next door and see some rednecks and based on the number of
trucks in the field next door, it might be a bunch of them.

Well, hell, Trumpster, you fit right in...

The strange thing is, these guys are not that political and there is
not a Trump sticker to be seen. They are far more interested in things
that are actually affecting their lives like how the boat is running,
where the fish are biting and whether it will rain.
Yes I am happy that I "fit in".

What, no tiki bar building competitions?

Things just as foreign to you like fixing their own cars and boats or
mowing their own lawn.

Our cars are under warranty, so the dealer fixes them...but so far, they
haven't needed it. I mow the lawn with the help of my lawn tractor and
string trimmer. I have to admit your boat maintenance skills exceed
mine; I'd never be able to turn a boat I owned into one that was as
Bristol-fashion as yours.

So you are saying you simply have no need for skills because you pay
someone else. That is what I have been saying all along.

There you go again. No, I didn't say I had no need for the skills that
mean so much to you. Just another example of your jumping to the wrong
conclusions in the absence of logical thinking processes on your part.

You have never done or said anything to indicate that you are skilled
at anything but writing political tracts, jingles or fiction.

I really don't need opinions or advice from the unskilled labor here on
how to design or build a deck, patio, or retaining wall, or how to
remove a sliding exterior door and enlarge the opening for double French
doors, or remodeling a bathroom, or how to bang dents out of 25-year-old
cars, or why and how to build amateur-looking tiki bars or bookcases. In
the past, I would post a photo or two of my harry homeowner projects,
but no more; what would be the point?

On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 08:30:38 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 1/26/19 10:48 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 20:59:01 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/26/19 8:32 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 19:19:55 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/26/19 6:59 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 13:19:11 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/26/19 1:16 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 12:55:29 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

You'd be providing some good laughs?

On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 8:30:42 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/26/19 10:48 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 20:59:01 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/26/19 8:32 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 19:19:55 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/26/19 6:59 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 13:19:11 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/26/19 1:16 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 12:55:29 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

We wouldn't want you to have to search the internet for someone else's pictures of those projects to post as your own. We all know you haven't done any of those things yourself.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/26/19 8:32 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 19:19:55 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/26/19 6:59 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 13:19:11 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/26/19 1:16 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 12:55:29 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Maybe if you had other skills than prevaricating you might not have had to
declare bankruptcy at least twice.

John H. wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 05:01:15 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 20:59:01 -0500, Keyser Soze
You have never done or said anything to indicate that you are skilled
at anything but writing political tracts, jingles or fiction.

Or getting shot at.

LOL! That was part of his 'fiction' writing.

Maybe it is true. Why he is now a gun nut. Maybe?

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/26/19 10:48 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 20:59:01 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/26/19 8:32 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 19:19:55 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/26/19 6:59 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 13:19:11 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/26/19 1:16 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 12:55:29 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

The point would be, we would see the quality of the people you hired to do
the job.

Speaker of the stupor bowl... Harry[_2_] General 0 February 8th 10 01:33 AM
Best thing about the Stupor Bowl... NOYB General 4 February 10th 06 01:20 AM
Best thing about the Stupor Bowl... JimH General 0 February 6th 06 11:07 PM
My Stupor Bowl plans... JimH General 7 February 4th 06 10:07 PM
My Stupor Bowl plans... Doug Kanter General 0 February 3rd 06 06:24 PM