Default Caravan Invasion - Why California?

On 1/8/2019 9:37 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/8/19 9:32 AM, Tim wrote:

7:59 AMKeyser Soze
I notice that you right-wingers don't mention the really large illegal
immigration problem, the foreigners who enter this country on limited
term visas and overstay those visas. Oh, wait...they're mostly not
darker-skinned Latinos.

Funny, no one sees you addressing that problem either.

Or is it a problem for you, Harry?

I don't have any problems with the hard-working, family oriented Latinos
who come across our border for a decent life. That's what my ancestors did.

You're a Latino?

On 1/8/19 9:32 AM, Tim wrote:

7:59 AMKeyser Soze
I notice that you right-wingers don't mention the really large illegal
immigration problem, the foreigners who enter this country on limited
term visas and overstay those visas. Oh, wait...they're mostly not
darker-skinned Latinos.

Funny, no one sees you addressing that problem either.

Or is it a problem for you, Harry?

I don't have any problems with the hard-working, family oriented
Latinos who come across our border for a decent life. That's what my
ancestors did.

You're a Latino?

D'uh. I didn't say "that's *who* my ancestors were. Ah, rec.boats...full
of good readers.

On 1/8/19 9:32 AM, Tim wrote:

7:59 AMKeyser Soze
I notice that you right-wingers don't mention the really large illegal
immigration problem, the foreigners who enter this country on limited
term visas and overstay those visas. Oh, wait...they're mostly not
darker-skinned Latinos.

Funny, no one sees you addressing that problem either.

Or is it a problem for you, Harry?

I don't have any problems with the hard-working, family oriented
Latinos who come across our border for a decent life. That's what my
ancestors did.

You're a Latino?

D'uh. I didn't say "that's *who* my ancestors were. Ah, rec.boats...full
of good readers.

Read what you wrote again then consider improving your writing skills.

On 1/8/19 9:32 AM, Tim wrote:

7:59 AMKeyser Soze
I notice that you right-wingers don't mention the really large illegal
immigration problem, the foreigners who enter this country on limited
term visas and overstay those visas. Oh, wait...they're mostly not
darker-skinned Latinos.

Funny, no one sees you addressing that problem either.

Or is it a problem for you, Harry?

I don't have any problems with the hard-working, family oriented
Latinos who come across our border for a decent life. That's what my
ancestors did.

You're a Latino?

D'uh. I didn't say "that's *who* my ancestors were. Ah,
rec.boats...full of good readers.

Read what you wrote again then consider improving your writing skills.

Hehehehe. I are be an injineer.

On 1/8/19 9:32 AM, Tim wrote:

7:59 AMKeyser Soze
I notice that you right-wingers don't mention the really large
illegal
immigration problem, the foreigners who enter this country on limited
term visas and overstay those visas. Oh, wait...they're mostly not
darker-skinned Latinos.

Funny, no one sees you addressing that problem either.

Or is it a problem for you, Harry?

I don't have any problems with the hard-working, family oriented
Latinos who come across our border for a decent life. That's what
my ancestors did.

You're a Latino?

D'uh. I didn't say "that's *who* my ancestors were. Ah,
rec.boats...full of good readers.

Read what you wrote again then consider improving your writing skills.

Hehehehe. I are be an injineer.

I am currently involved in a complicated issue being considered by a
Board of Directors I serve on. There are nine of us. I took a
solitary position on how to resolve the issue that was initially
at odds with the position of the rest of the Board.

We've been debating it for several days now via email and I have
succeeded in convincing the majority of the Board to swing to my
original position. I credit that to my ability to communicate clearly
and logically in my writing, thanks to my "injineer" background. You
don't necessarily need a degree in English Literature. :-)

On 1/8/19 9:32 AM, Tim wrote:

[...]

Board of Directors I serve on.Â* There are nine of us.Â* I took a
solitary position on how to resolve the issue that was initially
at odds with the position of the rest of the Board.

We've been debating it for several days now via email and I have
succeeded in convincing the majority of the Board to swing to my
original position.Â* I credit that to my ability to communicate clearly
and logically in my writing, thanks to my "injineer" background. You
don't necessarily need a degree in English Literature.Â*Â* :-)

Never said you did.

On 1/8/19 9:32 AM, Tim wrote:

7:59 AMKeyser Soze
I notice that you right-wingers don't mention the really large illegal
immigration problem, the foreigners who enter this country on limited
term visas and overstay those visas. Oh, wait...they're mostly not
darker-skinned Latinos.

Funny, no one sees you addressing that problem either.

Or is it a problem for you, Harry?

I don't have any problems with the hard-working, family oriented
Latinos who come across our border for a decent life. That's what my
ancestors did.

You're a Latino?

D'uh. I didn't say "that's *who* my ancestors were. Ah,
rec.boats...full of good readers.

Read what you wrote again then consider improving your writing skills.

Hehehehe. I are be an injineer.

===

You aren't smart enough, or motivated enough, to be an engineer.

---
https://www.avg.com

On 1/8/19 9:32 AM, Tim wrote:

7:59 AMKeyser Soze
I notice that you right-wingers don't mention the really large illegal
immigration problem, the foreigners who enter this country on limited
term visas and overstay those visas. Oh, wait...they're mostly not
darker-skinned Latinos.

Funny, no one sees you addressing that problem either.

Or is it a problem for you, Harry?

I don't have any problems with the hard-working, family oriented
Latinos who come across our border for a decent life. That's what my
ancestors did.

You're a Latino?

D'uh. I didn't say "that's *who* my ancestors were. Ah,
rec.boats...full of good readers.

Read what you wrote again then consider improving your writing skills.

Hehehehe. I are be an injineer.

Nope, you have no math or useful skills.

On 1/8/19 9:32 AM, Tim wrote:

7:59 AMKeyser Soze
I notice that you right-wingers don't mention the really large illegal
immigration problem, the foreigners who enter this country on limited
term visas and overstay those visas. Oh, wait...they're mostly not
darker-skinned Latinos.

Funny, no one sees you addressing that problem either.

Or is it a problem for you, Harry?

I don't have any problems with the hard-working, family oriented Latinos
who come across our border for a decent life. That's what my ancestors did.

You're a Latino?

Did his relatives break the law while entering, or did they through the
legal steps?

On 1/8/19 9:32 AM, Tim wrote:

7:59 AMKeyser Soze
I notice that you right-wingers don't mention the really large illegal
immigration problem, the foreigners who enter this country on limited
term visas and overstay those visas. Oh, wait...they're mostly not
darker-skinned Latinos.

Funny, no one sees you addressing that problem either.

Or is it a problem for you, Harry?

I don't have any problems with the hard-working, family oriented Latinos
who come across our border for a decent life. That's what my ancestors did.

You're a Latino?

Did his relatives break the law while entering, or did they through the
legal steps?

harry is an anchor baby?

Caravan of Crap John H.[_5_] General 0 October 27th 18 09:18 PM
Good article on 'the Caravan' John H.[_5_] General 0 October 24th 18 10:49 AM
CARAVAN PARK __________________________________________ [email protected] Boat Building 0 March 19th 09 02:51 PM
ICW cruising caravan Matt Crew 0 September 23rd 04 08:33 PM