Default >> Counter-Invasion <<

Counter-Invasion

V-E Day, May 8th, 1945
This is the Day the Greatest Generation "Saved the World!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, they were "The Greatest Generation".
They saved the world with their Counter-Invasion.

It is morally correct to invade a country which is already occupied by invaders.
The purpose of the Counter-Invasion is to drive the invaders out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today May 8, is V-E Day. On May 8, 1945, Nazi Germany surrendered. According
to Tom Brokaw and others, when Germany fell to us and our Heroic Ally, Joseph
Stalin, the world was saved. They tell us that the generation that saved
Comrade Stalin was The Greatest Generation.

I loved my uncles who served in World War II, but what we are discussing here is
not those people as individuals. We are talking about what that whole
generation did.

So if my disagreement with this Greatest Generation nonsense makes you say "I am
insulting your granddaddy or your Papa", please leave the room and let the
grownups talk.

I don't like the World War II generation, as a generation, for exactly the same
reason Tom Brokaw loves them dearly.

When the World War Generation came of age around 1940, the white male walked the
world like a Colossus. When they ceased to be the dominant group, whites were
groveling and begging the world for forgiveness.

By the time the World War II generation ceased to be the dominant group around
1980, anyone who was not fully committed to the end of the white race was a
racist. Immigration and integration and miscegenation became the Final
Solution to "the race problem." But this "race problem" existed ONLY in white
countries and this "race problem" existed in ALL white countries.

No one says that "the race problem" will be solved by miscegenation in Asia or
Africa. No one asks to massive third world immigration into Japan or Taiwan or
the unpopulated areas of Africa or Brazil.

Only Brokaw's Greatest Generation would ever allowed such an idea to be
accepted. As a liberal, Brokaw loves them dearly.

I don't.
READ THE CURRENT ARTICLES:
http://whitakeronline.org/current.htm