Default Caravan Invasion - Why California?

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/8/19 3:10 PM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 1/8/19 9:32 AM, Tim wrote:

7:59 AMKeyser Soze
I notice that you right-wingers don't mention the really large illegal
immigration problem, the foreigners who enter this country on limited
term visas and overstay those visas. Oh, wait...they're mostly not
darker-skinned Latinos.

Funny, no one sees you addressing that problem either.

Or is it a problem for you, Harry?

I don't have any problems with the hard-working, family oriented Latinos
who come across our border for a decent life. That's what my ancestors did.

Your ancesters were illegals.

Never discussed that with them. I know my paternal grandfather and his
brother walked and rode carts on which they could beg a ride from a
place near Moscow to Bremerhaven in Germany to get on a ship headed to
the United States. I've seen the documents in which they were passed
through U.S. immigration before my grandfather moved on to Philadelphia
and his brother moved on to New Haven. I did see the naturalization
papers of my paternal grandfather and his wife.

I don't know a lot about my maternal grandparents' immigration here,
though both were naturalized just before WW I. They settled in Boston.

And, of course, unlike your ancestors, both sides of my family back then
understood the importance of education. My father and mother were both
college grads, and many familial sacrifices were made for that to be
possible.

I hope they did better with their education than you have done.

Caravan of Crap John H.[_5_] General 0 October 27th 18 09:18 PM
Good article on 'the Caravan' John H.[_5_] General 0 October 24th 18 10:49 AM
CARAVAN PARK __________________________________________ [email protected] Boat Building 0 March 19th 09 02:51 PM
ICW cruising caravan Matt Crew 0 September 23rd 04 08:33 PM