Default Good article on 'the Caravan'

https://nypost.com/2018/10/23/libera...rant-caravans/

....especially the last few paragraphs:

"The caravan, then, depending on when it reaches our border, could end up helping Democrats. If the
migrants are turned away or if parents are separated from their children or if there is violence,
the left would denounce Trump as a heartless bigot and seize on the issue to motivate its voters.

But we can take comfort knowing the media would be fair. Surely, the Times would turn around and,
with the same intensity, denounce Dems for using the migrants’ plight as an “Election Ploy.”

Yeah, right."

Good propellor article... John H[_2_] General 0 April 25th 09 07:08 PM
Good article JohnH[_3_] General 2 November 15th 08 11:52 PM
Good article in NYTimes. JohnH General 10 November 18th 06 02:21 PM
Good article in the LA Times Jason Electronics 0 August 24th 04 06:28 PM