Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Caravan Invasion - Why California?

On 1/8/2019 9:53 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/8/19 9:48 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/8/2019 9:37 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/8/19 9:32 AM, Tim wrote:

7:59 AMKeyser Soze
I notice that you right-wingers don't mention the really large illegal
immigration problem, the foreigners who enter this country on limited
term visas and overstay those visas. Oh, wait...they're mostly not
darker-skinned Latinos.

Funny, no one sees you addressing that problem either.

Or is it a problem for you, Harry?

I don't have any problems with the hard-working, family oriented
Latinos who come across our border for a decent life. That's what my
ancestors did.

You're a Latino?

D'uh. I didn't say "that's *who* my ancestors were. Ah, rec.boats...full
of good readers.

Read what you wrote again then consider improving your writing skills.