Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Caravan Invasion - Why California?

On 1/8/2019 10:07 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/8/19 10:03 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/8/2019 9:53 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/8/19 9:48 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/8/2019 9:37 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/8/19 9:32 AM, Tim wrote:

7:59 AMKeyser Soze
I notice that you right-wingers don't mention the really large
illegal
immigration problem, the foreigners who enter this country on limited
term visas and overstay those visas. Oh, wait...they're mostly not
darker-skinned Latinos.

Funny, no one sees you addressing that problem either.

Or is it a problem for you, Harry?

I don't have any problems with the hard-working, family oriented
Latinos who come across our border for a decent life. That's what
my ancestors did.

You're a Latino?

D'uh. I didn't say "that's *who* my ancestors were. Ah,
rec.boats...full of good readers.

Read what you wrote again then consider improving your writing skills.

Hehehehe. I are be an injineer.

I am currently involved in a complicated issue being considered by a
Board of Directors I serve on. There are nine of us. I took a
solitary position on how to resolve the issue that was initially
at odds with the position of the rest of the Board.

We've been debating it for several days now via email and I have
succeeded in convincing the majority of the Board to swing to my
original position. I credit that to my ability to communicate clearly
and logically in my writing, thanks to my "injineer" background. You
don't necessarily need a degree in English Literature. :-)