Default Unusual weather

National Weather Service just issued a rare tornado warning for our
area. Storm cell is just west of us heading this way although
I think it may pass slightly north of us.

Here's hoping.

Tim Tim is offline

Mr. Luddite

National Weather Service just issued a rare tornado warning for our
area. Storm cell is just west of us heading this way although
I think it may pass slightly north of us.

Here's hoping.

Hope all goes well for you Richard..

On 10/23/2018 4:27 PM, Tim wrote:
Mr. Luddite

National Weather Service just issued a rare tornado warning for our
area. Storm cell is just west of us heading this way although
I think it may pass slightly north of us.

Here's hoping.

Hope all goes well for you Richard..

It passed north of us. Large tornado however that caused serious
damage, toppling many trees and ripping the roof off of at least one house.

Now just severe thunderstorm warnings.

Tim Tim is offline

It passed north of us. Large tornado however that caused serious
damage, toppling many trees and ripping the roof off of at least one house.

Now just severe thunderstorm warnings.

Glad you dodged it Richard. And sorry for those who didn’t.

On 10/23/2018 5:11 PM, Tim wrote:
It passed north of us. Large tornado however that caused serious
damage, toppling many trees and ripping the roof off of at least one house.

Now just severe thunderstorm warnings.

Glad you dodged it Richard. And sorry for those who didn’t.

Based on early TV images some people got clobbered.

Well, it made for some excitement anyway. It's very
unusual that we get a tornado around here.

Must be Trump's fault.

Tim Tim is offline

On Tuesday, October 23, 2018 at 4:14:35 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/23/2018 5:11 PM, Tim wrote:
It passed north of us. Large tornado however that caused serious
damage, toppling many trees and ripping the roof off of at least one house.

Now just severe thunderstorm warnings.

Glad you dodged it Richard. And sorry for those who didn’t.

Based on early TV images some people got clobbered.

Well, it made for some excitement anyway. It's very
unusual that we get a tornado around here.

Must be Trump's fault.

I'm way behind the times. I thought it was still Bush's fault.

On 10/23/2018 5:11 PM, Tim wrote:
It passed north of us. Large tornado however that caused serious
damage, toppling many trees and ripping the roof off of at least one house.

Now just severe thunderstorm warnings.

Glad you dodged it Richard. And sorry for those who didn’t.

Based on early TV images some people got clobbered.

Well, it made for some excitement anyway. It's very
unusual that we get a tornado around here.

Must be Trump's fault.

I'm way behind the times. I thought it was still Bush's fault.

Don't worry, in a few years it will be Bush's fault again, George P
Bush.

Unusual day SteveB General 4 November 9th 09 09:25 PM
Anyone Know Anything About This Unusual Boat? It's Now For Sale. bw-fl General 10 May 23rd 08 11:59 PM
Anyone Know Anything About This Unusual Boat? bw-fl General 10 May 21st 08 11:36 AM
Most Unusual Anchor>>> Mic Cruising 3 July 20th 05 02:59 PM
Unusual Drives Bob La Londe General 11 January 30th 05 03:51 PM