Default Unusual weather

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 17:52:14 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Tuesday, October 23, 2018 at 4:14:35 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/23/2018 5:11 PM, Tim wrote:
It passed north of us. Large tornado however that caused serious
damage, toppling many trees and ripping the roof off of at least one house.

Now just severe thunderstorm warnings.

Glad you dodged it Richard. And sorry for those who didn’t.

Based on early TV images some people got clobbered.

Well, it made for some excitement anyway. It's very
unusual that we get a tornado around here.

Must be Trump's fault.

I'm way behind the times. I thought it was still Bush's fault.

Don't worry, in a few years it will be Bush's fault again, George P
Bush.