BoatBanter.com

-   -   Unusual weather (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/180457-unusual-weather.html)

Mr. Luddite[_4_] October 23rd 18 09:11 PM

Unusual weather

National Weather Service just issued a rare tornado warning for our
area. Storm cell is just west of us heading this way although
I think it may pass slightly north of us.

Here's hoping.

Tim October 23rd 18 09:27 PM

Unusual weather

Mr. Luddite

National Weather Service just issued a rare tornado warning for our
area. Storm cell is just west of us heading this way although
I think it may pass slightly north of us.

Here's hoping.

Hope all goes well for you Richard..

Mr. Luddite[_4_] October 23rd 18 10:04 PM

Unusual weather

On 10/23/2018 4:27 PM, Tim wrote:
Mr. Luddite

National Weather Service just issued a rare tornado warning for our
area. Storm cell is just west of us heading this way although
I think it may pass slightly north of us.

Here's hoping.

Hope all goes well for you Richard..

It passed north of us. Large tornado however that caused serious
damage, toppling many trees and ripping the roof off of at least one house.

Now just severe thunderstorm warnings.

Tim October 23rd 18 10:11 PM

Unusual weather

It passed north of us. Large tornado however that caused serious
damage, toppling many trees and ripping the roof off of at least one house.

Now just severe thunderstorm warnings.

Glad you dodged it Richard. And sorry for those who didn’t.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] October 23rd 18 10:14 PM

Unusual weather

On 10/23/2018 5:11 PM, Tim wrote:
It passed north of us. Large tornado however that caused serious
damage, toppling many trees and ripping the roof off of at least one house.

Now just severe thunderstorm warnings.

Glad you dodged it Richard. And sorry for those who didn’t.

Based on early TV images some people got clobbered.

Well, it made for some excitement anyway. It's very
unusual that we get a tornado around here.

Must be Trump's fault.

Tim October 24th 18 01:52 AM

Unusual weather

On Tuesday, October 23, 2018 at 4:14:35 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/23/2018 5:11 PM, Tim wrote:
It passed north of us. Large tornado however that caused serious
damage, toppling many trees and ripping the roof off of at least one house.

Now just severe thunderstorm warnings.

Glad you dodged it Richard. And sorry for those who didn’t.

Based on early TV images some people got clobbered.

Well, it made for some excitement anyway. It's very
unusual that we get a tornado around here.

Must be Trump's fault.

I'm way behind the times. I thought it was still Bush's fault.

[email protected] October 24th 18 03:56 AM

Unusual weather

On 10/23/2018 5:11 PM, Tim wrote:
It passed north of us. Large tornado however that caused serious
damage, toppling many trees and ripping the roof off of at least one house.

Now just severe thunderstorm warnings.

Glad you dodged it Richard. And sorry for those who didn’t.

Based on early TV images some people got clobbered.

Well, it made for some excitement anyway. It's very
unusual that we get a tornado around here.

Must be Trump's fault.

I'm way behind the times. I thought it was still Bush's fault.

Don't worry, in a few years it will be Bush's fault again, George P
Bush.